Black Wheels With Graphite Metallic Paint Color?

On 11/30/2019 at 6:24 PM, Smoothbassman said:

I can only speak from my own experiences.

This time the road force balancing made all of the difference. Found an out of spec wheel that was throwing everything out of wack. 

On the set of wheels I had before, I didn't have to do it. Rode smooth all the time from the very beginning. 

I would roll the dice, if you get a good set , you won't need it. If you feel vibration, get them road forced to address any issues in the next 1000 miles. 

The salesman ended up telling me that they will road force balance these for me since I had inquired about them. They were also running a 10% off deal till today there where they give you a pre-paid MC for the 10% so sounds like I went at the right time.

They were originally out of the wheels I wanted, due to all of the trouble with them I had selected another set and he ended up giving me $20 off each one too so not bad.

Just have to wait for the wheels to come in later in the week and hoping by next Saturday they can get these installed. I'll post some pics, I'm happy that I can finally get the stock wheels and tires off of this truck.

EDIT: I ended up going back to Discount Tire today, swapped out the order on those DX4 wheels for the Vision Nemesis wheels.

Edited by captainzombie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...