Want to add backup camera... aftermarket radio or factory nav?

Any thoughts?  I need a good backup camera for hooking up the boat..  would like to keep all stock functions too.  Thx

2009 Silverado non nav unit and non bose

I did this on my 2009 crew, I have a pioneer double din.  I found an OEM tailgate rear view camera on eBay for a factory look and ease of installation. had to run my onw wire, i remenber i found a wiring diagram online somewhere. I spent a few days searching and preparing and was able to do it my self. 

1 hour ago, jmontoya21 said:

I did this on my 2009 crew, I have a pioneer double din.  I found an OEM tailgate rear view camera on eBay for a factory look and ease of installation. had to run my onw wire, i remenber i found a wiring diagram online somewhere. I spent a few days searching and preparing and was able to do it my self. 

Were you able to retain all steering wheel functions, xm, and Onstar etc?

5 hours ago, starman8tdc said:

I appreciate this..  but don't want to cover or lose my mirror..

I can get the complete factory nav unit with everything for about 1000...  that's lot..  but will be the most factory looking and functioning.  I like the $59 deal tho lol

Were you able to retain all steering wheel functions, xm, and Onstar etc?
hi sorry for the late reply.
Yes everything you mentioned was retained, i had previously installed a pac radio interface to retain all those functions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, jmontoya21 said:

there's a video on YouTube on how to keep the mirror and add an aftermarket radio with backup camera

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can't find that one.

Archived