Changing factory speakers to bose speakers

I’m wanting to change my factory speaker to Bose speakers like the LTZ have it’s a 2018 Chevy 1500 2LT Texas Edition it’s the full crew cab and the front seat has the center console that raises up into a middle seat does anyone have any information on where to get these speakers or if it’s even possible 

24 minutes ago, Hunter101Duff said:

What’s the best alternative 

JL Audio for starters. MB Quartz too. Try Amazon. You will need an amp and HI LO converter too. What is your budget?

There is some advantage, but not much,  to just new door speakers. Check around and see what you like. Without a new amp and other components, it'll just be a start. 

I've heard that the stock Bose systems aren't that great and not worth the money. I just upgraded my door speakers to some Rockford Fosgate Power Series (6x9 in the front and 6.5 in the back). I spent a couple hundred dollars from crutchfield. They also offer products for scratch/dent as well as open box. My open box items were in 100% perfect condition and I saved a pretty penny! :) 

If you order from them, they will supply instructions, wires, and mounting brackets for free. The hardest part of the instillation is removing the door panel. Simple YouTube video will help you with this. The rest is just screws.

As mentioned the Bose isn't all it's cracked up to be IMO (I have replaced quite a few of those systems but I also know many who actually like that sound). Also, you cannot just swap Bose speakers into a non Bose truck as the connectors are different, the Bose speakers are a different impedance and they are processed through the Bose amp (the non Bose mini midrange just has a capacitor attached to protect it from lower frequencies it is not designed to play) 

What you do depends on what you are looking to get out of the upgrade. I'm doing a full audio system in my truck whenever I get time away from working on everyone else's system but I was tired of the lack of upper frequencies so I temporarily replaced the mini mids in the dash with a set of tweeters and crossovers. Surprisingly that little change made a bigger improvement in sound than I anticipated and if top end is all you want to improve you may try that first. If you need better midrange and/or better/more bass as well you may try a good set of 6x9 components or just some good 6x9 coaxials in the front doors. If you need it louder you will need an external amp and these days you can find inexpensive easy to install mini amps that are small enough to tuck behind the dash. 

1 hour ago, Marv88 said:

I temporarily replaced the mini mids in the dash with a set of tweeters and crossovers.

Can you please share details of what you did here?

I'm interested in upgrading the dash speakers but unsure what will fit or options we have. The only direct swaps I can find are the 2.75" by a brand called Memphis. I think these speakers look just like the stock ones., paper cone and all.