Why/what/will you upgrade to the 2019?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

I did a mock built on a 2019 GMC AT4    Came out to $64k   Ouch!

I suspect the Denali and High Country trucks will exceed the $70k mark.  

And I thought the local Ram dealer $68k prices were steep for a Laramie Limited. Not that I am in the market for a Ram. 

A friend of mine just purchased one. On that note he had to take it back to the dealer 3 days in. The "Limited" tag on the glovebox fell off.

Just held on with double sided tape.

That is the stuff I love!  Keep it FIAT you have not fooled me............

40 minutes ago, jponce97 said:

I’m gonna sound like a noob but where do I go after that? :o 

Again, much appreciated.

Today the information says unavailable under the Pattern Order tab.

It was working last Thursday. Maybe the site is being updated.

35 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Today the information says unavailable under the Pattern Order tab.

It was working last Thursday. Maybe the site is being updated.

Go to gmc.com

then, click on “build and price”..... 

16 minutes ago, Snoringbear said:

Go to gmc.com

then, click on “build and price”..... 

Only option there is for the 2019 Sierra "Limited" which is the current body style.

Do you know if  GM is even taking orders for the 2019 yet?  I’m not sure any of the mfg sites have even shut down to retool.  Think they’re still building 2018’s.  Maybe someone out there that works for GM can give us the real skinny?

4 minutes ago, Snoringbear said:

Do you know if  GM is even taking orders for the 2019 yet?  I’m not sure any of the mfg sites have even shut down to retool.  Think they’re still building 2018’s.  Maybe someone out there that works for GM can give us the real skinny?

apparently so....

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/210185-the-official-ordering-production-delivery-thread-2019-silverado-sierra/

I'll have to order in Nov since that is when they will probably take orders for a CC standard bed.  You can only order a short bed now. Standard bed and the diesel will not be available until Jan/Feb 2019.  Just my luck.

5 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

I'll have to order in Nov since that is when they will probably take orders for a CC standard bed.  You can only order a short bed now. Standard bed and the diesel will not be available until Jan/Feb 2019.  Just my luck.

Gotta say, you’re very brave.  From what I’ve read this is expected to be a tough startup comparable to the F-150 aluminum body startup.  This is an all new truck with very little other than the v-8’s and tranny’s common with the 2018.  Personally, I’m waiting for the 2020.  But, that’s just me ?....

4 minutes ago, Snoringbear said:

Gotta say, you’re very brave.  From what I’ve read this is expected to be a tough startup comparable to the F-150 aluminum body startup.  This is an all new truck with very little other than the v-8’s and tranny’s common with the 2018.  Personally, I’m waiting for the 2020.  But, that’s just me ?....

I'll have a few weeks of the truck being out before I order to see how they are doing kind of.  I know not realistic but I'm sure what ever issues are apparent they will show up on here. 

13 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

I'll have a few weeks of the truck being out before I order to see how they are doing kind of.  I know not realistic but I'm sure what ever issues are apparent they will show up on here. 

Well, somebody has to go first.  Good luck!

Archived