The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

5 hours ago, Jeffro19 said:

I can’t tell if those are 20” wheels or 18”. Sure look like the tires from the Sierra AT4 that are on the 18”. 

on that high country its 20" wheels on a 33" tire....the sierra AT4 has 32" 275/65/18 goodyear duratracs. There are optional 20's wheels ith 33" tires... no one knows what the 20" wheel on the at4 or trail boss will look like. But with with the at4 and the trail boss when you upgrade to 20's you do not get the duratrac mud tire

44 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

theres a ton of new pictures taken yesterday, it can be viewed on the 2019 Silverado sierra facebook page!

Do you have a link? Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Jeffro19 said:

Do you have a link? Thanks! 

Some reason the link wont work here, Its on a facebook group " 2019+ Silverado/Sierra(Chevrolet/GMC)"..... about 40 photos of different color combinations the High country, LTZ, trailboss, RST. Also the LT trail boss has a option for leather bucket seats with the center console, But it doesn't have wireless charging...

Edited by silveradonationfan15

On 4/6/2018 at 5:39 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

Some reason the link wont work here, Its on a facebook group " 2019+ Silverado/Sierra(Chevrolet/GMC)"..... about 40 photos of different color combinations the High country, LTZ, trailboss, RST. Also the LT trail boss has a option for leather bucket seats with the center console, But it doesn't have wireless charging...

I found it just became a member of the Facebook page. Great pics. 

On 3/20/2018 at 12:29 PM, strickland604 said:

I need everyone's advice on when I need to place my order.  I will need to take delivery around the first of October that is when my lease is up on my F150.  I would just trade it in but from what I've been told almost nobody other than another Ford Dealership wants to deal with a Ford lease.  I am not ordering nothing crazy just want to make sure that a black Denali ultimate 4x4with black interior will be available when my lease ends.

I know it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks on orders so that should put me ordering the first of August or should I order sooner since it looks like production will start June or July for the 2019's.  I would hate to wait and place my order a month or two after productions start and get a 12 week or more back log.  Has anyone had experience with this before and what is everyone's opinion on this.

I've never heard that about Ford leases.  GM dealers love to get "conquests" as they call them and you get conquest cash too.

55 minutes ago, SilveradoSpartan said:

I've never heard that about Ford leases.  GM dealers love to get "conquests" as they call them and you get conquest cash too.

I was told that if you want to purchase out your lease you have to go through a Ford dealer.  I tried calling and talking to Ford about purchasing my lease at the end of it and all they will tell me is the buy out amount.  I was informed if I wanted to buy it out I would have to go to the dealership to buy it I could not just mail them the buy out or go through a bank it has to be handled by a food dealership.  This is why i was told by one dealership they hated Ford leases because they make it impossible to trade in a lease other than at another Ford dealer.

6 minutes ago, strickland604 said:

What is Retail Initial Consensus Month?  Can I order my truck then or do I have to wait till 5/26

Never mind I answered my own question.  It helps when you read the whole thing first.