The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

I just ordered my Sierra SLT 6.2 4WD with a standard bed. Dealer said 0-4 weeks on the release for the the standard bed option. Not sure about the late release everyone is talking about. Of course I have to wait for GM to accept the build. Keeping my fingers crossed.

20 hours ago, DougFL said:

Bottom line, until your dealer calls you to come pick-up your truck it does not mean much!   Last Wednesday my dealer said my 2019 is sitting in Port, just a 3 hour drive away , waiting for transportation.  I am still waiting and until it shows up at the Dealership I will still be waiting! 

Thank you!

5 hours ago, sshrop said:

I just ordered my Sierra SLT 6.2 4WD with a standard bed. Dealer said 0-4 weeks on the release for the the standard bed option. Not sure about the late release everyone is talking about. Of course I have to wait for GM to accept the build. Keeping my fingers crossed.

My dealer was thinking 1-2 for the Chevy crew cab standard box. So hopefully we'll have them soon. Told the dealer to order me a 5.3 4WD High Country standard box when they are available.

On 8/23/2018 at 4:34 PM, Jeffro19 said:

Yes you can order one with a deposit and get it back if you don’t like it. I have never had a problem or didn’t like a vehicle once I took delivery of it. I knew what I want when I ordered it. I will get my 2019 HC delivered to my house this Saturday without even seeing it or driving it or even sitting in one. But I already know I will love the truck. 

The deposit is non refundable. I just ordered 2019 LTZ with 1k deposit. If I don’t like it the deposit stands until I get one I like. That being said, not sure why I wouldn’t like it, I ordered exactly what I wanted on it. 

My order was placed on 8/28, I checked with Chevy today (9/14) and my build is scheduled for next week (9/17).

Trail Boss LT Crew Cab

Cajun Red

Sunroof

CatBack Exhaust

Convenience 2

Spray Lined Bed 

Very excited!  Gonna have dealer get it tinted before delivery.  Once I get it, I am going to install side steps, bed side storage, Illuminated Bow-Tie, Access Bed Cover, Floor Mats, Console Safe, Dash Cam.

Also going to steal the 4 Lights I put in the grill of my 2016 before I trade it in and put them on the 2019.

Anyone have an idea on when you could get a rebate on a 2019 GMC Sierra Denali?  I am getting one...been waiting for years for them to get push-button start and rear air and now they finally have it!  But I refuse to pay full price.   I don't know how long I might have to wait until I can get a manufacturer rebate, or reasonably ask the dealership for something off the price.  Historically, GMC has offered rebates in the several thousands by the end of the year, but I am not sure since this is a brand new remake from GMC.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! 

6 hours ago, emusshafen said:

Anyone have an idea on when you could get a rebate on a 2019 GMC Sierra Denali?  I am getting one...been waiting for years for them to get push-button start and rear air and now they finally have it!  But I refuse to pay full price.   I don't know how long I might have to wait until I can get a manufacturer rebate, or reasonably ask the dealership for something off the price.  Historically, GMC has offered rebates in the several thousands by the end of the year, but I am not sure since this is a brand new remake from GMC.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! 

The only current incentives is for Leasing $2000.  In addition, if you have a current GM lease you get an additional $500.

1 hour ago, DougFL said:

The only current incentives is for Leasing $2000.  In addition, if you have a current GM lease you get an additional $500.

1 hour ago, DougFL said:

Thanks for the info! I figured it would be a bit before any rebates might be offered

43 minutes ago, captain chaos said:

I'm probably beating a dead horse here but......where is the build and price for the Silverado? And why is the B&P for the Sierra only 1/2 there? Seriously, these trucks are ON THE LOTS! The Chevrolet.com website still has some build and price for 2017 models!! they need to get with it! Rant over.......

You can get MSRP and Invoice on your configuration here: https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2019/Chevrolet/Silverado-1500?category=Truck .