The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

3 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

Standard beds are not available until Jan 2019.

When/where did you hear this?  I have seen this a couple times in the last day or two but GMC has not answered me.  The last constraint schedule from two weeks ago said the standard bed is constrained through September, just like the AT4 is listed.  Did something change?

8 minutes ago, jmlindsay23 said:

When/where did you hear this?  I have seen this a couple times in the last day or two but GMC has not answered me.  The last constraint schedule from two weeks ago said the standard bed is constrained through September, just like the AT4 is listed.  Did something change?

I posted it on here.  The Standard bed, double cab and single cab plus the diesel are late release which means Jan.  If I can find it I will post it again.

19 minutes ago, jmlindsay23 said:

AVAILABLE MODELS
2WD Short Bed Crew Cab (CC10543)
4WD Short Bed Crew Cab (CK10543)
LATE AVAILABILITY 2WD Standard Bed Crew Cab (CC10743)
LATE AVAILABILITY 4WD Standard Bed Crew Cab (CK10743)
LATE AVAILABILITY 2WD Standard Bed Double Cab (CC10753)
LATE AVAILABILITY 4WD Standard Bed Double Cab (CK10753)

Late availability on the following models: (C*10743) Crew Cab Standard Bed, (C*10753) Double Cab Standard Bed

Late availability on the following Equipment Groups: (1WT) Work Truck, (1CX) Silverado Custom, (2CX) Silverado Custom Trail Boss

Late availability on the following engines: (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6, (L3B) 2.7L Diesel Turbo, (L82) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8

58 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

I cannot imagine the look of an AT4 or Trail Boss with a Standard Bed.  :puke:

Kind of the reason why Ford does not offer a Standard bed on the Raptor.

I agree, and I don't even think you can get an AT4 with a standard bed, unless I am wrong. 

1 hour ago, ZSTIV said:

Hi all,

Just got info on our AT4, we're now at event code 4300 "Intermediate delivery" anyone know what that means? Zane?

Bottom line, until your dealer calls you to come pick-up your truck it does not mean much!   Last Wednesday my dealer said my 2019 is sitting in Port, just a 3 hour drive away , waiting for transportation.  I am still waiting and until it shows up at the Dealership I will still be waiting! 

On 9/7/2018 at 10:20 AM, jmlindsay23 said:

The dealership I have been working with said that he has heard that GM will start accepting orders for the standard box in the next week or two. I hope he's correct.