The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Reminds me way back in 1993 I read in hot rod mag about the 94 impala ss. I went to my Chevy dealer to order one. First and last time I did that. My salesman said there’s no such thing. Being I was a repeat customer they took a deposit and said I’d get their first one if it’s made. Six months later I got the second one at sticker. The dealer owner got and still has the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya thats the link that TFL has listed on an article a week or so ago, but I would love to see it up on the website with pictures. Im just curious why its taking so damn long. 
Looks like they took it down from the supplier and the family first website. These things are sitting in dealer lots and we cant build them online, I dont know what they are doing.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Maybe I'm stupid, naive, or both, but are you guys ordering and buying 1st generation T1 trucks without sitting in one and/or driving one first?  Just a blind leap of faith?

No way I would have married the wife without at least looking at her in person or test driving her first !! ( personality and compatibility test drive that is )  Get your minds out of the gutter :D

Just received an email from GM Supplier and the 2019 silverado 1500 is back in the build and price option. Also to answer the above question about buying blind, My dealer ordered my truck with no upfront money. I have 48 hours after they receive the truck to test drive and either buy or not. I bought my 2016 the same way. If I decide not to purchase they just put it on the floor.

Mine is the same as photo minus the running boards. 

$51,763.05 with supplier price. minus dealer discount and any GM rebates that may or may not materialize before delivery.

2019-chevrolet-silverado-1500-ltz-exterior-live-reveal-001-side-profile.jpg

Edited by SAMS819

23 hours ago, GP Tuning said:

Just put in my order for a 19 AT4 Double Cab with 6.2/10spd in Pacific Blue. Now the wait begins. Hoping to see it in early November. 

We put our order in for a crew cab 6.2 AT4 in June, and build date is 9/3. Double cabs arn't supposed to start production till late this year. 

4 hours ago, SAMS819 said:

Just received an email from GM Supplier and the 2019 silverado 1500 is back in the build and price option. Also to answer the above question about buying blind, My dealer ordered my truck with no upfront money. I have 48 hours after they receive the truck to test drive and either buy or not. I bought my 2016 the same way. If I decide not to purchase they just put it on the floor.

Mine is the same as photo minus the running boards. 

$51,763.05 with supplier price. minus dealer discount and any GM rebates that may or may not materialize before delivery.

2019-chevrolet-silverado-1500-ltz-exterior-live-reveal-001-side-profile.jpg

Which Color is this you chose?  I like it.

On 8/21/2018 at 7:52 PM, lapoolboy said:

Maybe I'm stupid, naive, or both, but are you guys ordering and buying 1st generation T1 trucks without sitting in one and/or driving one first?  Just a blind leap of faith?

Yep I do it all the time. I ordered a Camaro ZL1 without even driving one and will be getting a 2019 high country without driving it or even sitting in it. 

18 hours ago, SAMS819 said:

It is silver ice metallic. Black leather interior. Easy to keep clean. I have it now on my 2016.

The truck in that picture looks darker or more of a gray metallic rather than silver ice metallic.

Maybe that is the satin steel metallic. I got this from the build site.

------------>>>>>   Untitled-1.thumb.png.8c312a0941febd1f316191081ee7be99.png

3 hours ago, Jeffro19 said:

Yep I do it all the time. I ordered a Camaro ZL1 without even driving one and will be getting a 2019 high country without driving it or even sitting in it. 

I assume there is no deposit required or it is refundable, because this is foolish otherwise.  

3 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

I assume there is no deposit required or it is refundable, because this is foolish otherwise.  

Yes you can order one with a deposit and get it back if you don’t like it. I have never had a problem or didn’t like a vehicle once I took delivery of it. I knew what I want when I ordered it. I will get my 2019 HC delivered to my house this Saturday without even seeing it or driving it or even sitting in one. But I already know I will love the truck. 

13 minutes ago, Jeffro19 said:

But I already know I will love the truck. 

I admire your risk-taking attitude and optimism!  Here's hoping you have no regrets.  

I must be in the minority here, or I'm not as big a GM fanboy as some, but there is NO WAY I would order a first-gen of a totally redesigned vehicle without seeing it and driving it firsthand.