I just saw what’s called an “emerging issue” today on my GM training list today that talked about an update to the wireless charging systems that don’t function well. I want to say that it might be a special coverage and therefore would be free. It includes a new charging module and updated harness. I’ll get the coverage number tomorrow and give an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 8:22 PM, Justin101714 said:

I just saw what’s called an “emerging issue” today on my GM training list today that talked about an update to the wireless charging systems that don’t function well. I want to say that it might be a special coverage and therefore would be free. It includes a new charging module and updated harness. I’ll get the coverage number tomorrow and give an update.

Justin, any update on this? I just purchased a 2017 SLT and when I noticed the wireless charging didn’t work my iPhone 8 during my test ride, the salesman said it would be fixed before I took delivery. Well obviously that wasn’t the case, and I’m kinda bummed that I don’t have that capability. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2018 at 4:06 PM, pgamboa said:

**********UPDATE*********

I NOW HAVE PROVISIONS TO SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES!!

COLORADO

CANYON

ESCALADE

AND ANY OTHER GM VEHICLE THAT UTILIZES THE SAME 2018 WIRELESS CHARGING MODULE - PART #13521066.  PM ME FOR MORE INFO.

FOR ALL SILVERADO, SIERRA, YUKON, SUBURBAN AND TAHOE VEHICLES, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE REV. 2

**********END UPDATE*********

Ok guys/gals,

I am now officially offering the Plug and Play Harness for those of you that have a Full Center Console with the 2016 - 2017 Wireless Charging Lids and want to upgrade to the 2018 Wireless Charging Module.  This harness will make this upgrade Plug and Play.  No need to worry about sourcing the right connector, terminals, crimp tools, cutting, splicing, etc.

Just unplug the old module, install my harness inline, install new module, and plug it in!

The harness will be $25 shipped to anywhere in the US.  Ships First Class Mail in a padded/bubble envelope.  I can ship to Canada for +$10.

To order, follow the instructions below.  

Wireless Charging Module Upgrade Harness

To move forward, please send $25 via PayPal as “Family and Friends" to - [email protected] (NOTE:  This email address is only used to accept payment and not monitored for any other emails.)

PLEASE - Include your name, mailing address, email address, make/model of vehicle, and “Wireless Charging Module Harness" in the Notes section of the payment.  For all Silverado, Sierra, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon trucks, you will get Rev. 2.  For all Canyon, Colorado, Escalade, and any other GM Vehicle that uses this module, you will get Rev. 1.

Thanks!

Phil

f9f60fc6fa2d5c9c2dc200a843d88941.jpg

e1d3c03754764cf09ed7cb9464858bf4.jpg

9087ea6baa1f374e744dcb2102381157.jpg

Here is a pic of the new module installed with the inline harness pigtail. Photo courtesy of[mention=180491]lapoolboy[/mention]

91e3abf632eed8ef474ec764453e47d9.jpg

Here is a video of the complete process some detailed information on the modules themselves.

43 minutes ago, Mwestrum said:

Phil

I just seen your post that you are out of stock. I sent a payment earlier today, if you won’t be able to build the pieces will you refund PayPal. 

Thanks mwestrum11

Yours should have shipped. I use your PayPal email for the outbound shipment notification.   You might have gotten the last one :)

Phil,  I sent my money in via paypal today.  Will wait for mine to show up after you get parts.

Good deal. I was going to email ya to let ya know. Some have ordered without seeing the Backorder status. If materials come in sooner, I’ll ship as soon as I am able to. I use USPS to ship and will use your PayPal email address for the outbound shipment notification so be on the lookout for an email from the USPS.

Wireless Charging Module Harness

By:  pgamboa

SOLD OUT!!  AS OF 5/14/18, I AM CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF THIS HARNESS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.  MATERIALS HAVE GONE BACKORDER UNTIL AUGUST 2018.

IF YOU WANT TO STILL ORDER, YOU ARE WELCOME TO ORDER/PAY, AND BE PUT ON THE WAIT LIST.  THIS WILL SECURE YOUR SPOT WHEN MATERIALS ARE BACK IN STOCK.  THE LAST TIME THESE WENT ON BACKORDER, IT WAS A 3 MONTH WAIT.  LUCKILY, THE VENDOR RELEASED MATERIALS SOONER AND I WAS ABLE TO SHIP EARLIER THAN ANTICIPATED. 

IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH WITH THE LEAD TIME/BACKORDER STATUS, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER.

I am now officially offering the Plug and Play Wireless Charging Module Harness for those of you that have a Full Center Console with the 2016 - 2017 Wireless Charging Lids and want to upgrade to the 2018 Wireless Charging Module.  This harness will make this upgrade Plug and Play.  No need to worry about sourcing the right connector, terminals, crimp tools, cutting, splicing, etc.

Just unplug the old module, install my harness inline, install new module, and plug it in!

The harness will be $25 shipped to anywhere in the US.  Ships First Class Mail in a padded/bubble envelope.  I can ship to Canada for +$10.

To order, follow the instructions below.  

Wireless Charging Module Upgrade Harness

To move forward, please send $25 via PayPal as “Family and Friends" to - [email protected] (NOTE:  This email address is only used to accept payment and not monitored for any other emails.)

PLEASE - Include your name, mailing address, email address, make/model of vehicle, and “Wireless Charging Module Harness" in the Notes section of the payment.  I will use your PayPal email address for the outbound shipment notification so be on the lookout for an email from USPS.  If you are outside the US, please include a phone # as this is a requirement from the USPS.

Thanks!

Phil

f9f60fc6fa2d5c9c2dc200a843d88941.jpg

e1d3c03754764cf09ed7cb9464858bf4.jpg

9087ea6baa1f374e744dcb2102381157.jpg

Here is a pic of the new module installed with the inline harness pigtail. Photo courtesy of[mention=180491]lapoolboy[/mention]

91e3abf632eed8ef474ec764453e47d9.jpg

Here is a video of the complete process some detailed information on the modules themselves.

Hi I have a 2014 GMC Sierra all terrain and mine did not come with this could I add it to my truck ?

4 minutes ago, SuperAllTerrain said:

Hi I have a 2014 GMC Sierra all terrain and mine did not come with this could I add it to my truck ?

If you have the full center console but not the wireless charing lid, you can add it.  Essentially, buy a lid with wireless charging.  You won't have a place to connector the harness for the module.  So, you'll need to splice the power/ground from the rear cigarette lighter ports.  

Phil, This is Mike, I sent you money for the wiring harness.  I know that it won't be available until August but I wasn't worried due to I thought it would take forever to get the new 2018 module from Chevy.  Well I lucked out and got one within a week.  Looking forward to getting my harness.  

Mike

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 8:39 PM, pgamboa said:

Good deal. I was going to email ya to let ya know. Some have ordered without seeing the Backorder status. If materials come in sooner, I’ll ship as soon as I am able to. I use USPS to ship and will use your PayPal email address for the outbound shipment notification so be on the lookout for an email from the USPS.

Phil, Got my module today by a miracle.  Looking forward to getting my harness when you get your parts.

Mike Tbone

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...