On 2/20/2018 at 3:24 PM, rjankowski said:

Just a quick question since I can't find the answer elsewhere and don't particularly feel inclined to rip apart my console (just to put it back together and rip it apart again to actually upgrade): the harness that connects to the lid, is it connected in a way that you can remove the lid without disconnecting it from the charger side (does it have a disconnect in the lower part of the console or is it an integrated part of the console harness?)

Thanks! 

Guess so, since the rev 2 uses that disconnect for the swap. Nice work!

Just got done doing my update with your Rev2 cable. Thanks for putting these together Phil!

Im probably going to end up rotating that pad at some point to try and gain a little more surface area for the charge if it really does make a big difference...?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you by chance know if the harness from a 2018 is the same at the connection point behind the console?

2018 last shouldn’t need to do this. We are buying the wireless charging module from 2018 to our in previous models. Or am I misunderstanding your application?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you by chance know if the harness from a 2018 is the same at the connection point behind the console?

2018 last shouldn’t need to do this. We are buying the wireless charging module from 2018 to our in previous models. Or am I misunderstanding your application?

19 hours ago, fatkid24 said:

You are misunderstanding. I have a 2016 Sierra. What I am curious about is the connection behind the console may actually be the same between the 2 trucks. In other words I am curious if you could go to the dealer and basically buy this rev 2 product that he is selling. 

4 hours ago, koinzell182 said:

You are misunderstanding. I have a 2016 Sierra. What I am curious about is the connection behind the console may actually be the same between the 2 trucks. In other words I am curious if you could go to the dealer and basically buy this rev 2 product that he is selling. 

Why would you want to go to the dealer and buy when you can purchase from @pgamboa? The dealer may not even sell you this because it doesn't fit your truck.  I have bought a couple of things from Phil and have been more than pleased with his customer service. Plus you would be supporting a fellow member, who has helped numerous other members complete mods on their trucks.  Also sure his harness would be cheaper and superior to anything dealer would sell you.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, George McNeil said:

any one know what's the wait time is for the rev.2 harness, I order one yesterday just like to know how long I got to wait

Thanks for the order!  I'll be shipping Monday 3/26.  I use your PayPal email address for the shipment notification.  It ships USPS First Class Mail with tracking.  So be on the lookout for that email from USPS.

1 hour ago, 2017_whitez71 said:

Why would you want to go to the dealer and buy when you can purchase from @pgamboa? The dealer may not even sell you this because it doesn't fit your truck.  I have bought a couple of things from Phil and have been more than pleased with his customer service. Plus you would be supporting a fellow member, who has helped numerous other members complete mods on their trucks.  Also sure his harness would be cheaper and superior to anything dealer would sell you.  

Thank you for the continued support and referrals!  A lot of what I do may not or doesn't even exist and I enjoy being able to help as many people as I can achieve their upgrade desires.  When someone says "can you make this?" or "can you make this work?"  That's usually a driving factor me.  LOL.  

One thing that I've learned in doing all of this, is that the Dealer either doesn't support what we want to do or doesn't know how.  There have been numerous occasions where a dealer misguided someone down the wrong path only to come to me to find some sort of guidance or solution.  

Gives me great joy to be able to help in this manner.

Thanks everyone for all your business and support!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2017_whitez71 said:

I am personally always a little sceptical ordering anything online. 

• Like 1