Backup camera malfunction

My truck had the A/C compressor lock up and break the belt so the truck was at the dealer a few days. Now the backup camera is messed up. I'm wondering what they could of done to cause the problem? Anyone have any ideas? Have you seen this before?

backup camera.jpg

Looks like the wheel position sensor feed is working but the camera feed is out. Shouldn't have much to do with working in the engine compartment......maybe they screwed something up when they dropped the gate....I'd check the fuse and the camera feed harness from the bottom of the gate to the rear block near the spare tire.

21 minutes ago, Thomcat said:

Looks like the wheel position sensor feed is working but the camera feed is out. Shouldn't have much to do with working in the engine compartment......maybe they screwed something up when they dropped the gate....I'd check the fuse and the camera feed harness from the bottom of the gate to the rear block near the spare tire.

Do you know what fuse I should check? I looked in the owners manual and none of the fuses stuck out as backup camera to me. They also did the state emission test for license while it was there.   I'm taking the truck back Monday for them to fix.

Archived