Recommendation for Paint Shop in Houston, TX

youn1033

Does anyone happen to have a recommendation on where I could take my truck to get the grille and bottom chrome (skid plate cover?) piece painted in the Houston area? I am looking to get my grille surround color-matched to my stock color (Mineral Metallic) as well as the mesh/honeycomb of the grille and the lower chrome piece both painted a satin black. I am hoping I can find a shop that can remove, paint, clear-coat and reinstall these pieces for a reasonable price. I also have the paint code (WA433B/GJB), so I could source the paint myself if it were to make it any cheaper. Does anyone happen to know how much of the Mineral Metallic paint it would take to paint the grille surround, and maybe the lower door mouldings as well??

I'm looking to do something similar to the picture of the red truck, however instead of color-matching the lower piece, I believe I'd go satin black with that as well.

Thanks!

Denali Grill Color-Match.png

Denali Grille.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a place that I go to in the Cloverleaf area on the eastside of Houston. The name of the shop is Intex Paint and Body. I took some fender flares there and got them painted white to match my truck. They should be able to do what you're looking for a decent price. It's not a fancy shop and it's not in a great part of Houston but they do a really good job and do it quickly. If you'd like I can send you a picture of the guy's business card. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...