pepperdust metallic paint

RP53

just bought a pepperdust metallic GMC sierra, if you have one have you noticed that it seems to change colors with different light, when in the sun it looks like a grey brown when in the garage it looks blue gray  went to a restaurant last night and in the parking lot light it looked grey green, i really like the way it changes color 

6 hours ago, RP53 said:

just bought a pepperdust metallic GMC sierra, if you have one have you noticed that it seems to change colors with different light, when in the sun it looks like a grey brown when in the garage it looks blue gray  went to a restaurant last night and in the parking lot light it looked grey green, i really like the way it changes color 

That's a great color. I have a Sierra in Iridium metallic and like how it  looks like different colors in different light.

What I find interesting is Pepperdust Metallic was introduced 2016 but then discontinued for 2018, it was only around two years. It's a nice color not sure why it would be discontinued so quickly, unless it just wasn't popular enough to keep around .:confused:

7 hours ago, reardiff said:

What I find interesting is Pepperdust Metallic was introduced 2016 but then discontinued for 2018, it was only around two years. It's a nice color not sure why it would be discontinued so quickly, unless it just wasn't popular enough to keep around .:confused:

I believe it was 2017 only, at least as far as Silverado is concerned.

My fault, yes your right Pepperdust Metallic was one year only for 2017.   I had my 2017 spec'd out and all ready to go but by the time I got there it was sold so I went with Silver instead, which actually looks really good with all the chrome.  Another reason I can't say enough about Laura GMC.  Not only are their prices hands down the best in the country, they have literally hundreds to pick from if the one you like is sold or for whatever reason don't like it after a test drive (vibration, etc..) Unlike other dealers that may have one or two that you like.  For example, right now if you search their site they have 292 with the 6.2.  Try finding even 10% of that on any other dealer lot.   

2 hours ago, reardiff said:

My fault, yes your right Pepperdust Metallic was one year only for 2017.   I had my 2017 spec'd out and all ready to go but by the time I got there it was sold so I went with Silver instead, which actually looks really good with all the chrome.  Another reason I can't say enough about Laura GMC.  Not only are their prices hands down the best in the country, they have literally hundreds to pick from if the one you like is sold or for whatever reason don't like it after a test drive (vibration, etc..) Unlike other dealers that may have one or two that you like.  For example, right now if you search their site they have 292 with the 6.2.  Try finding even 10% of that on any other dealer lot.   

I ordered mine in. I like getting things exactly the way I want them. I had a hard time not going with siren red but just could not handle red bumpers. The silvers and grays all look nice painted and, as pointed out, go well with all the chrome on a SLT.

Archived