Yes.... I like retro

The silver and black or dark grey two tone looks awesome.... especially with as much similarity on the front that the 14 and 15 Chev's have with the 80's stacked headlight arrangement.  Then again my 92 was that two tone so it's always been a favorite of mine.  I would totally drive that anyway.

The silver and black or dark grey two tone looks awesome.... especially with as much similarity on the front that the 14 and 15 Chev's have with the 80's stacked headlight arrangement.  Then again my 92 was that two tone so it's always been a favorite of mine.  I would totally drive that anyway.
Yup.... I agree!!

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

That red & white Tutone looks awful. The rest look OK. Actually the 'wider' stripe on the latter trucks look better than the 'thin' stripe on the BIG 10 replica.

Both of my father's 3/4 tons (a '75 & a '79) were 2 tutones, while my '82 & my bother's '84s were single colours.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/articles/this-is-the-best-dealer-special-in-america/

Side note, the yellow striped chrome around the inset color only happened in 1977!!!  When I first saw it I thought that some one at GM had lost their mind!  But it did grow on me I even bought a 77 not because of the chrome but I got a good deal on it.  :jester:

Archived