Truck Tool Box

The Highway Products box was about $1200...not on the lower end...but I'm also a firm believer in you get what you pay for. They also offer free shipping at different times throughout the year. Check out their website for more details and numerous pics...

I work in a coastal environment. The salt air reeks havoc on metal components. Having seen their products on our company rigs for many years made me a believer...These also have a 100% lifetime warranty on all components.

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2017 at 6:58 PM, TeamGoose said:

Looking to get a tool box for my ‘16 Z71. I want something with a low profile. Mainly to get my gear in. And also interested to see any hack hacks that people have done to there tool boxes. Do people put any type of rubber under the sides before mounting it to the side rails of their truck and what do you all use to mount it. I see the hardware they come with, but I have heard of people using different things.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The UnderCover SC300D SwingCase Truck Storage Box is at the top of our list. This on board tool chest is composed of a lightweight ABS polymer material, swings out approximately 180 degrees and can hold around 75 pounds of tools and equipment. Security is an added feature as the lid locks with you getting a set of 2 keys, which each UnderCover storage box keyed differently.