Chevy Legend

On 10/24/2017 at 3:44 PM, 15 Z71 said:

I sold my 06 Silverado 2 years ago had it 9 years. Went to that sight they want vin well that truck is long gone. It had well over 100,000 on it. Now I have a Sierra and don't qualify. I have had 7 GM vehicles and own 2 now. Bummer.

I used the VIN from the last Chevy I sold. New truck is a GMC. I have owned 5 new Chevys and at least a 100 used ones. Hell I have 6 or 7 right now. 

Freaking Rip Off

So I went to use the 20% off for some Wheel Housing Liners. They are $96 from GM after the discount. Got them in the cart and when to buy. The shipping is $100. Amazon has free shipping with them at $161. GM gives the option to have them delivered to a dealer for free. Irritated I check that option. All the dealers are at least 200 miles away. The wont ship it to the dealer 2 miles down the street. No, flipping GM wants me to drive 4 hours. 

Im really getting sick of GM

I bought a none GM version for $103 with free shipping from Amazon. Thanks again GM. 

Edited by frenchsquared

I got the calendar first, then the hat and decals a few weeks ago.  Still waiting on my emblem.  A few guys at work have gotten them already, but not me yet.  

I got my calendar on the wall at work. Got my hat setting on the dresser in the bedroom. I also got a pack of trading cards somewhere arou d here. Last week I got the emblem in the mail. Wow! Pretty nifty if you ask me.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:50 PM, jimmyboy8301 said:

Anyone have an extra Chevy legends sticker?

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Did you get stickers from anybody yet?

Did you get stickers from anybody yet?

A member told me he was sending them last week but i haven’t received them yet

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys

1 hour ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

A member told me he was sending them last week but i haven’t received them yet

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys

IM me your mailing address. I used only one of mine you can have the rest I’ll send them

22 hours ago, ChristopherDB said:

How do I know if they will ship me the goodies? I registered with my new trucks VIN, under 50k miles, and selected I owned two trucks. I don't see where I put the VIN of my prior truck.

My stuff just started arriving without any notification (hat/stickers etc, then the calendar and last was the badge) and I didn't put any vin #'s for my previous trucks. 

1 hour ago, Marv88 said:

My stuff just started arriving without any notification (hat/stickers etc, then the calendar and last was the badge) and I didn't put any vin #'s for my previous trucks. 

Thank you. Guess I'll just hang tight and see if I get anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2018 at 6:33 PM, cbrsilv15 said:

Cool story bro. So I guess it’s “shame on GM” for giving you a 20% off coupon?  Use it on something smaller that’s not expensive to ship. 

They are cloth.... they are about $7 to ship. Not $100 and Amazon can ship them for free. You cannot get much cheaper to ship. You totally missed that GM marked up the shipping to make extra money. Its a very common sales practice. $100 my ass. GM sold me a truck for $42,000 I think they could charge me actually shipping rates.  

Edited by frenchsquared