Ltz led tail lights on lt truck question

On 3/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, SASK_RT said:

The LED taillights will look like this (the reverse light is on the bottom):

(I am selling a set along with the factory harnesses needed for the upgrade...You'd just need new resistors)

image.thumb.png.f5ddf139b3677f986b5963b6e7164635.png

Did  you go back to halogen tail lights? I have a 2018 LTZ with factory LED tail lights. I would like to put a set of ANZO tail lights in but they wont work with factory LEDs. I am wondering if i change the wiring harness that would run the halogen lights if i could add the ANZO tail lights without  having hyper flash issues. 

On 3/7/2020 at 3:18 PM, shawn646 said:

Did  you go back to halogen tail lights? 

I totalled my truck hitting a deer. So I took most of my mods off to sell. 

• 3 years later...
On 8/7/2017 at 10:02 PM, pgamboa said:

I have done this conversion on my 2016. (1) 3 Ohm resistor is needed per side since each side uses (2) turn Signal bulbs.

I have made this harness to make it PnP so that you don't splice into factory wiring.

9038571e3697c7e8f5933a1a06bc7ffb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @pgamboa how much are the harnesses you hard to find some that don't cost a arm and a leg lol. Really makes you want to splice it. Also you know what the extra red wire Is on the 2016+ harness and which wire would it tie to on my 2014? Thanks for your time brother have a great day!

21 minutes ago, Daddydan8989 said:

Hey @pgamboa how much are the harnesses you hard to find some that don't cost a arm and a leg lol. Really makes you want to splice it. Also you know what the extra red wire Is on the 2016+ harness and which wire would it tie to on my 2014? Thanks for your time brother have a great day!

https://harnessdr.com/product/2014-2015-led-tail-light-adapter-harness/