Intellilink Being Odd - Media

Hey guys.

I've noticed some oddities, or maybe it's just normal function, with Intellilink, specifically when doing Media via SD card. I've experienced three different scenarios.

First one is when a song is playing, sometimes I'll hit the Browse button and search for another song. What's strange is sometimes it'll automatically open the list of songs at whatever the current playing song is, and other times it'll just open from the very top of the list. I find this somewhat annoying.

Second scenario, when Browsing for songs, if I don't give it any activity for a minute or two, it'll just go back to displaying the current song playing, other times it'll stay in the list of song view until I either click back or click a song.

Third scenario - by default, the music is set to Shuffle. I was listening to a song by Jason Aldean and had a few others that I wanted to listen to by him, so I opened up the Browse button and planned on clicking the next song I wanted to hear by him once the current one ended. Interestingly.. instead of shuffling, it just went to the next song alphabetically, so another Jason Aldean song. I thought to myself maybe its a coincidence. The next song finished and again it just went to the next song alphbetically.

So yea those are my scenarios. Anyone ever experience anything like this? I would say the thing I hate the most is that the Browse button doesn't always take me to the song currently playing within the list, instead it goes to the top alphabetically.

Archived