Flex or e85 conversion kit

Hey fellas I'm looking for a E85 conversion kit for my 2016 5.3 6sp silverado. I tried searching here but came up with nothing. Maybe I'm not using the right keywords?

I'm not sure what to look for or what all a kit should come with... anyone point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm sure this would require new injectors, fuel lines and a different ECM calibration. Maybe more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not positive but I don't think it needs injectors and as for the ecm I have a tuner so I don't run factory tune anyway. I seen a kit somewhere on here like 6 months ago but wasn't interested at the time. I remember it wasn't that bad to convert it. Just can't find it for the life of me now

Here is what you need.

http://www.gm-trucks...u-need-to-know/

I also apologize for the large signature picture. But since Photobucket wants $399 a year now to allow 3rd party hosting this is all I have for now until I can figure out how to make it smaller.

• Like 1

From what I've read, you'll need injectors, ECM and the E85 sensor. With E85 I believe you need to be able to have more flow so you need injectors to be able to inject more E85. The ECM and sensor to tell that it's E85.

Just a sensor change is all that's needed as I have the ecm software. Injectors and other hardware are the same.

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2017 at 10:00 PM, djxn40 said:

Wow super simple very minimal parts to change just like I had remembered seeing. Lol thank you for the link. Kit ordered!

I know this is an old thread. But did you end up installing the kit from cjtunes? Im ready to order a kit. Just wanna make sure everything works perfectly. Mines also a 5.3 6speed

1 hour ago, Denali_King said:

I have the flex fuel sensor from cjtunes.  All is good.   Easy install.

I'm basing this question off of your info under your name...

Did you do the E85 conversion on a 2017 6.2L? What did that involve?

Yes.  Bought the kit from cjtunes and cut the fuel line.   The sensor has fittings on the ends that you tighten down and then plug in the sensor to the factory wiring harness.   Very simple.  Tuning is needed to run e85 tho.  I had mine tuned also.