Black GMC Emblem

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you buy this? I was searching last night online and all I could find was custom grilles none of which had a black emblem. Also could this just be swapped out on the stock grille and rear lifgate?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Where did you buy this? I was searching last night online and all I could find was custom grilles none of which had a black emblem. Also could this just be swapped out on the stock grille and rear lifgate?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Ebay or amazon have them. They make them for both grille and tailgate. Basically you will drill out holes in the old emblem until it cracks then remove and insert new letters. The new letter have 3mm tape on back. Some are full replacements with screws but I would think it would be difficult to put them on without removing the grille.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOMED-non-domed-GMC-SIERRA-individual-emblem-overlays-3M-/222112921438?var=&hash=item33b6f6375e

I used these and like them very much. I have a black truck but went with the carbon fiber overlay. They have been on for several months and car washes and still look as good as when I installed them. The chart shows to 2013 but they fit thru 2017.

Archived