Alaskan Edition?

Wisconsin Edition comes with a hitch mounted tailgate grill and cooler full of Miller Lite.

On second thought this could be the same, just with custom colors for every college football state (B1G & SEC, anyway)

post-172242-0-46157500-1496751633_thumb.jpg

Edited by aseibel

Alaskan Edition is plow/work truck oriented. LT or WT trim only, comes with vinyl floors, tow mirrors, spray on bedliner, the sticker, Duratracs and the black 18" wheels, roof lamps. On WT it comes with the 4 upfitter switch bank set. Think of it as a competitor to Ram's Sno Chief package or their long time ago Sno Commander package, just it looks way cooler than the Ram ones.

A special edition designation can help to refine a search. A model designation can represent a wide range of options. "SLE", for example, can reflect a very modestly equipped vehicle to a fairly loaded vehicle. In my situation, I found that looking for a SLE with the Kodiak package leveled the search considerably.

Maybe I'm wrong, but other than visual stuff isn't the Alaskan literally just the added plow?

Get what you want, it's your money, but I'm personally not really into all these editions. The only way I would even consider a state edition (Texas and Alaskan) is if I lived in that state. But, that's just me.

You could always buy it and remove the tacky emblems.

You could always buy it and remove the tacky emblems.

Ya, but I also figure why get a certain edition and not at least show that it is. It's the same as if for some reason I get a high trim level (like HC or Denali) I would at least want to show what they are. Just an example, not into buying high end trim levels in a truck. I'm usually not the type of person to be flashy and act like "look at what I got". But, if you got it then show it. Especially since sometimes you end up paying a tad more just because it a "special edition". The only way is if you have a performance vehicle and don't want people to know it. Like making an SS Camaro look like it's just the V6. Or taking a Cadi CTS-V and making it look like a normal Cadi.

I like the Grizzly decal on the Alaskan edition 2500.

I wanted to look up the decal part number but it would disappear on my white truck [emoji35] . Them I would have the Alaskan Texas Edition. One of a kind.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Edited by ShamrockShooter
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/6/2017 at 10:04 PM, ShamrockShooter said:

I wanted to look up the decal part number but it would disappear on my white truck emoji35.png . Them I would have the Alaskan Texas Edition. One of a kind.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Having trouble trying to find the part number