Hood Scoop/Ram Air ID?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well..... I admit I was wrong. ?

But the BOLT ON still looks as bad as the STICK ON shite.

God. Please let GM build a truck that will give a Raptor a run for its money so guys will quit buying these mall crawlers. This is getting embarrassing. For the price of all that fluff and fake crap you could have shocks,UCA's, and on and on. But gotta admit that is one pretty truck.

My 2014 still looks good to. However, this is my third '14 the first one back in '13 was a lemon, second one was even worse and got a buyback with perks. So now I have my third '14 going on three years. It's the Ruby truck in my sig below. Still looks good even though it's never been hand washed or waxed. But... with a few mods I now have a 2014 Z71 with only 18,000 +\- miles and I've managed to rip off the lower valance while catching some real air, the 2.5 inch level has my ball joints crunching like Michael Moore's knees if Rosie O'Donell were sitting on his shoulders not to mention the drivers seat feels like it's gonna fall in a hundred pieces every time I go over a speed hump but like I said she still is pretty.

So what am I gonna do? Yep, the day the '19's hit the lots I gonna run it thru the auto car wash( might even spend a whole 20 bucks this occasion) and trade this baby in on another. Lol

But I still ain't putting on none of that Pep Boy's special looking crap on it. I mean who puts on flares and scoops

before bolting on some good shocks, a tune and intake/ exhaust?

See y'all at the mall. I'll be the one who parked so close to a Prius the driver has to crawl in thru the sun roof. I ain't worried, I have a Fix a Dent guys number on speed dial. Those guys are like magicians.

But like I said...that is one pretty truck.

?

Well..... I admit I was wrong. [emoji17]

But the BOLT ON still looks as bad as the STICK ON shite.

God. Please let GM build a truck that will give a Raptor a run for its money so guys will quit buying these mall crawlers. This is getting embarrassing. For the price of all that fluff and fake crap you could have shocks,UCA's, and on and on. But gotta admit that is one pretty truck.

My 2014 still looks good to. However, this is my third '14 the first one back in '13 was a lemon, second one was even worse and got a buyback with perks. So now I have my third '14 going on three years. It's the Ruby truck in my sig below. Still looks good even though it's never been hand washed or waxed. But... with a few mods I now have a 2014 Z71 with only 18,000 +\- miles and I've managed to rip off the lower valance while catching some real air, the 2.5 inch level has my ball joints crunching like Michael Moore's knees if Rosie O'Donell were sitting on his shoulders not to mention the drivers seat feels like it's gonna fall in a hundred pieces every time I go over a speed hump but like I said she still is pretty.

So what am I gonna do? Yep, the day the '19's hit the lots I gonna run it thru the auto car wash( might even spend a whole 20 bucks this occasion) and trade this baby in on another. Lol

But I still ain't putting on none of that Pep Boy's special looking crap on it. I mean who puts on flares and scoops

before bolting on some good shocks, a tune and intake/ exhaust?

See y'all at the mall. I'll be the one who parked so close to a Prius the driver has to crawl in thru the sun roof. I ain't worried, I have a Fix a Dent guys number on speed dial. Those guys are like magicians.

But like I said...that is one pretty truck.

[emoji6]

Build your own truck then Scott. See how close yours is to perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this exact vehicle here in Nor-cal today.
The hood scoop is what caught my eye and it does look good but I didn't really appreciate the rest of the truck much. Even less now that I know it was bought that way.

Built > Bought

No matter how much work that guy done to his truck it was all made a joke with those stick on Auto Zone/ Ford Focus fake fender vents. Some people just can't seem to pass up "that" isle at the parts store. But... hey, if it floats someone's boat.....? You don't have to put EVERYTHING on your truck that is applied with double sided tape. Just saying'

THIS 100%.

That looks like a dealer package lifted truck , and a lot of them have stick on hood scoops. Still prolly adds 75whp though.

Just saw this exact vehicle here in Nor-cal today.

The hood scoop is what caught my eye and it does look good but I didn't really appreciate the rest of the truck much. Even less now that I know it was bought that way.

Built > Bought

Agreed, I had never heard of the company that builds these so I thought he had pieced it together. Hood was really only thing that caught my eye because it didnt look like a stick on and was kinda cool looking if functional. The side vents I hate regardless, looks cheap. I cant do too much with mine since it's new and a lease, cant void the warranty so I'm stuck doing minor things until I buy it outright.

Tuscany conversions do first class work, no need to be jealous, maybe you peeps just need to find better jobs. lol.

hahahahahahahahahaha smh

No matter how much money you make you can't buy good taste

Tuscany conversions do first class work, no need to be jealous, maybe you peeps just need to find better jobs. lol.

I have no doubt that the work is A+ but it's still stupid.

Indeed their work is flawless and very unique. The only problem I have is the majority of the trucks they build are based off the most basic LT models. Don't get me wrong they do build some off the LTZ and High country packages but a majority of them are the basic LT's with just some fancy katzkin and a lift and whatever extras. And for the price tag of these trucks they are most definitely making a killing by building them off the base model. If I'm gunna pay that much I want it fully loaded lol

Archived