What did you pay for LineX or Rhino Liner?

I got a gift certificate from my wife for Line-X Bedliner and front windows tinted to match back windows it was just under $520 after tax (Buckley, Washington Line-X shop).

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went back to my dealership a couple months after taking delivery of my truck.  399+tax.  No way id ever pay 500+ for a liner.  Line-x dealer quoted me 425+tax and the UV free after I told them about the price my dealer offered.

1 minute ago, SirenRed16 said:

Oh wow did they have some kind of special? I called a few months ago and they told me $700 plus tax

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not that I was aware of..I got the basic option with straight black..no UV layer..they moved into that newer building a couple months after I got it done so maybe prices went up to pay for rent there?? Idk..

Is there really a difference between Rhino and LineX besides preference?

Yes, Linex won't return calls around here...Rhino will. ;)

They have comparable products if you shop both, comes down to price and availability. The closest Rhino place was 15 miles from me and the closest Linex was 75 miles, that was the final deciding factor for me. If you go with Rhino Hardliner, it is very similar to Linex...I think Linex offers more options, as far as colors and UV protection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes, Linex won't return calls around here...Rhino will. ;)

They have comparable products if you shop both, comes down to price and availability. The closest Rhino place was 15 miles from me and the closest Linex was 75 miles, that was the final deciding factor for me. If you go with Rhino Hardliner, it is very similar to Linex...I think Linex offers more options, as far as colors and UV protection.

I called two shops, $480 for the LineX and $525 for Rhino. Only quick difference I just learned Rhino does 6 layers vs LineX 3. The Rhino already comes with the UV protection and an extra $89 for UV protection for LineX.

I called two shops, $480 for the LineX and $525 for Rhino. Only quick difference I just learned Rhino does 6 layers vs LineX 3. The Rhino already comes with the UV protection and an extra $89 for UV protection for LineX.

I have Rhino Hardliner, which was their most durable version at the time. It was sprayed in 2012, so it's got nearly six years of use. I have one small chip, and the part over the rails is faded some (before they offered UV protectant). I've used and abused it, has held up well to hauling old tractors and parts, firewood, etc. I would buy it again...I think it was $550 over the rail at that time.

I’m in the middle of a warranty claim with my rhinolining...

I was grabbing my bag out of my truck and saw a section of liner missing. Looking closer I can see the area underneath wasn’t etched.

I wish I could say Rhinolining approved this right away but it’s need an uphill battle...

had the same liner in my ford previously and it held up great.4b0e2ae5067b79aed0e1b2373eb6fa02.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a rhino installed in a new 1999 pickup. It was still like new when I traded the truck 8 years later. I did have a tonneau cover installed over the entire 8 years, so that perhaps helped keep it in great condition over the years.
I don’t recall them offering any variations at the time. It was just a rhino liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t recall them offering any variations at the time. It was just a rhino liner.

When I had mine done in 2012, there were at least three or four versions...one was real soft and grippy for floors in Jeeps and similar, and clear up to the Hardliner that's really hard, slippery, but their most durable.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Archived