What did you pay for LineX or Rhino Liner?

Damn, I was quoted $850 for the colored Line-x today! F that noise, especially when I'm going to have a tonneau cover over the top.

Why not just do black? What color are you matching?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides the UV protection are there different grades of LineX? As in a thinner version or different material that is cheaper?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You can check their website for the different "grades" but then you habe to email or call about which one you want for a price

Just wanted the match the blue of the bed, anyone have experience with the DIY kits?

Color matched almost doubles the cost, at least the quote I had on the Rhino in my 14. They have to clean all equipment, mix the color, shoot the bed, and then clean everything again before they do another truck. You pay for their time.

I am curious what people actually paid as well. My linex dealer quoted me $499+tax for my 2017 CCSB and an additional $89 for the UV protection. Anyone have experience with rhino lining and what their cost is compared to linex?

I paid 400 for rhino, but that was 15 years ago, so I imagine it has gone up some. By the way the rhino is still holding up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I paid $550 for Rhinoliner Hardliner over the rail for my 6.5 bed back in 2012. No competition around here (LineX wouldn't even return my calls), and the next installer was an hour away...I figured that was what drove the cost up as it was about $100 higher than everyone else at that time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rochester, NY

Quoted $599 for Line-X bed, another $599 for undercoating, and another $200 for partial exterior spray which includes running boards.

Can get all done for $1000.

Haven't done it yet. Anyone have thoughts on the undercoating/partial exterior? I always see trucks rusting from the bottom up and I'm wondering if the undercoating and partial exterior (lower door) would prevent this.

When I bought my truck in Feb, the dealer gave me dealer price, $385.

I had called the line-x places and they were quoting me $499+$150 for UV protection.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Also, contact different shops. They seem to not have the same prices.

Both line-x places i called quoted me the same price for the premium liner. one was an hour away, so i believe the pricing is set by region. at least for line-x.

if you are going to have your bed covered, there's no point in the UV imo.

Archived