What did you pay for LineX or Rhino Liner?

I was half thinking of removing my drop in bed liner on my 16 crew cab short box and having LineX or Rhino Liner done professionally. Just curious what everyone paid so I know if the local shops I call are within reason.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was half thinking of removing my drop in bed liner on my 16 crew cab short box and having LineX or Rhino Liner done professionally. Just curious what everyone paid so I know if the local shops I call are within reason.

I am curious what people actually paid as well. My linex dealer quoted me $499+tax for my 2017 CCSB and an additional $89 for the UV protection. Anyone have experience with rhino lining and what their cost is compared to linex?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

$499.00 + tax in Green Bay WI.

this is for Bullet Liner, which is similar to and claims to be superior to Line-X

that price is pretty standard for a short box. I think they add on another $100 per foot of bed.

The DIY Herculiner is starting to look good. I was thinking $400 plus tax would be the limit for me.

As someone who has painted many a things with herc (running boards, tree stands, gun parts, phone cases) I would never do my truck bed in this stuff. Spend the extra coin for a quality liner with a warranty. Herc has a tendency to dry out especially when exposed to the sun. UV beats the shit out of this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious what people actually paid as well. My linex dealer quoted me $499+tax for my 2017 CCSB and an additional $89 for the UV protection. Anyone have experience with rhino lining and what their cost is compared to linex?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Pretty sure this is what I paid as well. I didn't get the UV since I was getting a cover.

I was torn between the different brands, but the line-x place I used had good reviews and I like the fact that it's a national warranty.

I definitely recommend doing it.

As someone who has painted many a things with herc (running boards, tree stands, gun parts, phone cases) I would never do my truck bed in this stuff. Spend the extra coin for a quality liner with a warranty. Herc has a tendency to dry out especially when exposed to the sun. UV beats the shit out of this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. I have a leer truck cap and a DeeZee bed mat so the liner is more cosmetic light protection. No worry about UV or rain. But I am leery of DIY bed liner on a 40 k truck

Got a Line-X back in 2011 on my last truck, their high end kevlar one over the rails, can't remember the exact name of it. I want to say I paid in the $600 range for it. I loved the line-x liner, had it for about 6 years before I sold the truck and it was absolutely bulletproof.

Archived