Best aftermarket tail lights?

i know - a new third brake light is on my list... BUT i'm waiting for recon to come out with the gm version of this....

recon_zpsmlzaog4u.jpg

https://www.gorecon.com/product/816/264116BKHP-SMOKED-Ford-Superduty-99-16-LED-3rd-Brake-Light

i did contact recon last year and they had hoped to have a gmc/chevy light like above ready for late 2016/early 2017... obviously they've had some delays.... like putting out another version for ford trucks..... grrrrr

I really like that! I remember seeing this a while ago. Frustrating that it's still not out!

I just asked about this light last week and they said they would contact me in about 6 weeks when they are available.

"6 weeks".... suuuuuuure!!! ha! ha!

this is what i got from recon back in september....

Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 6:11 AM

To: bc-chris

Subject: RE: 3rd brake light

Chris,

We are planning on the HP brake light for the newest generation GM trucks. We are going to have them available this fall!

Best regards,

Ryan B

RECON Truck Accessories

6200 N Hiatus Rd

Tamarac, FL 33321

P: (561) 771-1188

F: (561) 892-4680

in all seriousness - i can hardly wait for them to come out. that light is one of the top things on my to-do list! looks sooooo sweet!!

One of the things I still have on the back burner... until I see some 3rd brake lights that are led but with a red lens.. I will rock these factory lights.. I dont like the see through chrome.. nor the smoked.. I want red lens with led

. And clear lens for the cargo.. recon, spider, or whoever... just make them please

Archived