AEM Brute Force Cold Air Intake

Can't seem to find much online about the AEM Brute Force Cold Air Intakes besides the AEM Website, Not many reviews......

Has anyone installed the AEM Brute Force Intake System?

Part # 21-8032DS --> https://www.aemintakes.com/search/product.aspx?prod=21-8032ds

or

Part # 21-8033DC --> https://www.aemintakes.com/search/product.aspx?prod=21-8033dc

Open to other brands that you may have installed?

Looking for the deep throated growl and may add exhaust at a later date.

Looking for Comments or reviews before I go ahead and purchase one of these.

Any Info is helpful!

Thanks Ya'll

My advice would be to go with the tried and true AFE momentum GT sealed intake. It's great looking and is probably the best upgrade for these trucks. IIRC, Black Bear did an independent dyno test and the AFE intake produced 36 horsepower on a 6.2 truck with no tuning. It's also the only intake that produces zero knock retard on stock programming. I can personally attest that the fit and finish is top notch.

My advice would be to go with the tried and true AFE momentum GT sealed intake. It's great looking and is probably the best upgrade for these trucks. IIRC, Black Bear did an independent dyno test and the AFE intake produced 36 horsepower on a 6.2 truck with no tuning. It's also the only intake that produces zero knock retard on stock programming. I can personally attest that the fit and finish is top notch.

I just installed the AFE Momentum GT and man it sounds good! Nice product.

I installed my afe gt momentum recently as well. It's great. Only thing is you have to line up the gasket with the fender so it's sealed which involves taking out the box a few times to get it right. But it's great

Super easy to switch back. 10 minutes it's what I'm going to do if I ever have an issue. Put the stock back on and take the catch can off. 20 maybe 30 minute job for both with a break in between

I ram AEM's brute force on my 05' Cummins for probably 150k miles. Did oil sample testing every oil change. My silicon levels which is mostly dirt were always very low. 2 or 3 was the numbers I saw mostly. This was excellent filtration. Plus that AEM stood by their lifetime warranty when I had a crack run thru where the rubber boot was clamped to intake pipe.. I sent them a picture and they sent me a new filter. I still have it actually.. Hmmmm now I'm wondering if I can fab up my own intake using that filter...?

Super easy to switch back. 10 minutes it's what I'm going to do if I ever have an issue. Put the stock back on and take the catch can off. 20 maybe 30 minute job for both with a break in between

Thanks man. I'm pulling the trigger. Just got to find best price. Anyone got recommendations for best price?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AEM filters are made by K&N, but are not oiled and are a better filter we think. The aFe is another great system that seems to be winning all the dyno wars right now for providing the biggest power increase. Both are a nice upgrade that will improve response and sound of your truck, while giving it a little more power and less restriction.

We have great deals on both. Add the systems to the cart, then enter the code GMTRUCKS to see our forum discount.

AEM - http://shop.mrtmotorsports.net/aem-induction/aem-brute-force-intake/218032ds/i-1977504.aspx

aFe Intake System - Momentum GT Pro Dry S (51-74104) - Our Recommendation

AEM filters are made by K&N, but are not oiled and are a better filter we think. The aFe is another great system that seems to be winning all the dyno wars right now for providing the biggest power increase. Both are a nice upgrade that will improve response and sound of your truck, while giving it a little more power and less restriction.

We have great deals on both. Add the systems to the cart, then enter the code GMTRUCKS to see our forum discount.

AEM - http://shop.mrtmotorsports.net/aem-induction/aem-brute-force-intake/218032ds/i-1977504.aspx

aFe Intake System - Momentum GT Pro Dry S (51-74104) - Our Recommendation

Awesome price. Just ordered. Thanks hoping to do borla too for group buy thread. Again AWESOME deal. Just waiting to see how bad feds gonna rape me on taxes this year

Awesome price. Just ordered. Thanks hoping to do borla too for group buy thread. Again AWESOME deal. Just waiting to see how bad feds gonna rape me on taxes this year

Thank you for your order! We will get it out first thing tomorrow for you.

We are waiting on that federal pain in the ass as well. Tax time always is fun!

Archived