If Hillary or Donald is elected tonight I will leave the country in Ja

O_J_Simpson

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting a kick from the protesters, do they not think there would not be protesters if Super Biach won?

And the Hollywood bozo's saying they are moving to Canada. Well they better get going because immigration lawyers here in Canada are saying it will take years and lots of money for them to get approved to move!

If they do come please move to Toronto or Montreal well away from Alberta. We don't want any of them here thank-you!

A number of universities are offering distraught 'college' students special 'safe spaces' where they can enjoy 'therapy puppies,' Legos, coloring books, and 'grief councilors' in order to deal with their election disappointment. Are you freaking kidding me?! This is the result of thirty-five years of liberal 'education' and social policies.

We need a lot more of this: <a href="http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2016/1116/Iowa-bill-named-Suck-it-up-Buttercup-seeks-to-stop-student-coddling" title="Suck it up Buttercup">Suck it up Buttercup</a>

I don't know what's wrong with this html code.

I've used it on a many sites; it's always worked to produce a title with a link attached without displaying itself and the url -- but not here.

It must be a GM thing.

Most people my age make me ashamed to admit my age...what a bunch of whiners. They better get used to life not going their way, not like it's going to stop because they had a hissy fit because their freebie source didn't get in. Sheesh.

:nonod:

A number of universities are offering distraught 'college' students special 'safe spaces' where they can enjoy 'therapy puppies,' Legos, coloring books, and 'grief councilors' in order to deal with their election disappointment. Are you freaking kidding me?! This is the result of thirty-five years of liberal 'education' and social policies.

I wanna go back to school. Playing with legos sounds like fun, wait I play legos all the time with my 7 yr old lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish I could go back in the day where playing with legos was fun. Wait.. I never had the patience to play with legos, too boring for a screwed up hyperactive damaged brain like mine.

I do have a lot of respect for those who like legos. I like seeing what they have built. When I visited legoland or whatever it was there at downtown Disney in Orlando, I was smiling.

Cool. I believe that Legos are still used in the state funny farms as a tool for temporarily warding off stress-inducing reality. But, De gustibus non est disputandum.

And I definitely see a parallel between the funny farms and the modern Liberal - infested university system.

Many people think that the 1960s hippies evaporated, (or regained their senses), after several of their 'rock-dude' icons died from stupid misadventure, But no, by the mid-1970s many thousands of them had got themselves ensconced in the public schools and universities where they could further the 'revolution' and attack society at its weakest point by inculcating the children.

Heh, Brave new world.

I doubt they'd be welcome @ the border anyways, they aren't Syrian refugees.

We have enough cidiots in Canada, we don't need yours. That being said I've always enjoyed my travels in the US over the years. Thankfully I haven't met up w/ any of these coddled millennials that don't have a firm grasp of reality.

Archived