LTZ Headlight Aim

Anyone with the 16' LTZ LED headlights and a lift adjust or aim them? Not really sure how to but dont like how they straight up blind other drivers...

I will be doing this when I get my level/tires.

You should mark the current location of your headlights against a garage/wall before your lift. Also be 25-30' away from the wall with flat ground.

After you get your lift, just adjust the headlights down to the tape marks from originally.

I'd get a friend to come mark his location of his stock trucks headlights, and aim/readjust from his if already lifted.

I have already marked the cutoff line and installed the lift; no idea how to actually adjust/aim the headlights

There is a philips head sticking out of the top of the headlight. You will be able to turn this to adjust the headlight beam up and down.

I will grab you a picture in a second, hold on.

Should be able to see the philips head in this picture. Right above where your headlight would be.

Headlight%20adjustment_zpswd9fowmv.jpg

There is a philips head sticking out of the top of the headlight. You will be able to turn this to adjust the headlight beam up and down.

I will grab you a picture in a second, hold on.

Should be able to see the philips head in this picture. Right above where your headlight would be.

Headlight%20adjustment_zpswd9fowmv.jpg

Thats awesome, thank you so much!

Midnight,

Do you have a measurement of where the top of the line was from the ground and the distance from the front of the truck?

I recently leveled mine without first measuring the height of "the line"

• 1 year later...
On 1/26/2018 at 5:25 AM, 20165.3Eco said:

I really wish there was a left to right adjustment. As my beams get further away from the truck (IE driving on a road with long sight) the center of the beams is way too far right leaving some of my lane uncovered by the brightest and highest parts of the beam...

I've seen several people say the same thing, but there has to be an adjustment screw.  Usually it is along the inboard side of the assembly.

Archived