Power rear window

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. I had three Tundras and multiple 4Runners. None of the rear windows rattled when down but at certain speeds the 4R sucked in exhaust fumes. Never a problem in the tundra.

I have the sliding rear glass and specifically looked for that feature. Yes, I will smoke a cigar in my truck 3-4 times/year and couldn't do it without that. Otherwise, it helps create some cabin airflow during moderate temp months.

Interesting. I had three Tundras and multiple 4Runners. None of the rear windows rattled when down but at certain speeds the 4R sucked in exhaust fumes. Never a problem in the tundra.

I have the sliding rear glass and specifically looked for that feature. Yes, I will smoke a cigar in my truck 3-4 times/year and couldn't do it without that. Otherwise, it helps create some cabin airflow during moderate temp months.

Yeah, and I hear people love them. It sucks, because it was a feature I was really looking forward to. From reading online, some do it and some don't. Mine was a 2014, but I have to imagine it's all the same 2007+.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would buy a full roll down rear window, if it were an option.  I always thought GM is missing this market. I’ve been waiting for it to be a GM option ever since I saw it on a tundra at the LA car show 15 or more years ago.

Archived