Best aftermarket headlights

I really like my Spyder Auto lights. They have projectors for Chevys too. Great quality compared to OEM IMO looking at both side by side. You can buy em on amazon or many other vendors so shop around for best price. They only come with halogen bulb but you can swap to hid or led if you desire.

You can go with an aftermarket headlight like spyder, anzo, winjet, etc. but those are mostly for looks. If you're wanting pure output improvement, I'd look into a retrofit. I like the new Morimoto mini D2s 4.0 or the mini H1 7.0's.

I have the anzo's which are made by EagleEyes and I am very happy with them. They are a big improvement over the stock Reflector headlights. I am also running the morimoto hid kit in them. Like cbrsliv15 said though the retrofit is the way to go! I plan on doing a retrofit to my anzos in the future but at the moment I am happy.

I have the anzo's which are made by EagleEyes and I am very happy with them. They are a big improvement over the stock Reflector headlights. I am also running the morimoto hid kit in them. Like cbrsliv15 said though the retrofit is the way to go! I plan on doing a retrofit to my anzos in the future but at the moment I am happy.

From what I read you cannot retrofit aftermarket lights only our stock ones?

From what I read you cannot retrofit aftermarket lights only our stock ones?

You can retrofit a nice projector to any headlight as long as you are willing to diy modify them. There are a few company's that make kits for "bolt on" conversions like fastheadlights. The FX-R retrofit for the 2014-2015 silverado ltz projector is the only true bolt on for our current gen trucks. The FX-R conversion for the 2014-2015 sierra require you to take apart the head light housing.

You can retrofit a nice projector to any headlight as long as you are willing to diy modify them. There are a few company's that make kits for "bolt on" conversions like fastheadlights. The FX-R retrofit for the 2014-2015 silverado ltz projector is the only true bolt on for our current gen trucks. The FX-R conversion for the 2014-2015 sierra require you to take apart the head light housing.

So I can replace the projector on my anzo lights? You're 100% sure?

Without having to take the light apart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 100% positive that you can retrofit a nice projector into the Anza headlights it will not be a Bolt in like I said above. People retrofit projectors into different headlights all the time you have to take your time take the lights apart cut some stuff away and play with it but with enough effort you can make it work.

Archived