Where did you mount your switch for your light bar?

I'm wanting to add a couple of 4" bars where my tow hooks used to be. I would like to mount a Midnight Edition behind my grille but my truck has the active grille, so I don't think it's possible.

Anyways, where did you mount your switch for your light bar?

I'm wanting to add a couple of 4" bars where my tow hooks used to be. I would like to mount a Midnight Edition behind my grille but my truck has the active grille, so I don't think it's possible.

Anyways, where did you mount your switch for your light bar?

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/155567-led-front-light-bars-pods/

This thread has a TON of different mounting options and different types of switches.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/155567-led-front-light-bars-pods/

This thread has a TON of different mounting options and different types of switches.

I've been through it. I was just hoping to get a thread going so people could just show their switches.

I was thinking about possibly mounting mine on the front side of the cup holders. It would be pretty convenient to reach but it could also accidentally be turned on if you have stuff sitting in there.

I really like the cigarette lighter button too.

Hopefully my light bar will be finished today. I'll share the switch location if in fact they were able to mount it where I wanted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully my light bar will be finished today. I'll share the switch location if in fact they were able to mount it where I wanted it.

photo's - switch & bar set-up .

photo's - switch & bar set-up .

Will do my man. I'm hoping for today but shipping from rough country has been 2 days slower than they told me it would be [emoji849]

1412789170112_wps_18_HILARIOUS_EXAMPLES_

If mine turns out half as good as that one I'll be stoked!!! LOL [emoji23]

Will do my man. I'm hoping for today but shipping from rough country has been 2 days slower than they told me it would be [emoji849]

so did you order the GMC light bar , with bracket's , or just the light bar ?????

so did you order the GMC light bar , with bracket's , or just the light bar ?????

I ordered a black oak 30" single row 5 watt osram light bar and rough country brackets to mount behind the grill. Black oak got the bar to me on time 2 days ago. Just been waiting on the brackets