What 4 inch lift is everyone running?

You are correct. It's 40.5" front and 42.25" in rear. That's what I get for going off memory. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Math still doesn't make sense to me....im at 2.5" lift on 32" tires....you are at a 4" lift on 34" tires....My math says you should be 3.5" taller than mine and you are only 1"......Just curious.

Everything aside, sorry to thread jack and your truck looks great!!!

Math still doesn't make sense to me....im at 2.5" lift on 32" tires....you are at a 4" lift on 34" tires....My math says you should be 3.5" taller than mine and you are only 1"......Just curious.

Everything aside, sorry to thread jack and your truck looks great!!!

Well you math is a little flawed. [emoji12] 3.5-2.5= 1. 34-32=2, 2/2=1. 1+1=2. I should be 2" higher then you. I'm really just messing with ya. All of these trucks sit a little different. Are your tires really 32", are mine really 34"? Did we measure exactly the same? I measured from the ground across the middle of center cap to the fender lip.

Thanks for the compliment though!!!

I have the stamped steel control arms and Super Lift was the only company that had a kit for those arms and would verify fitment on a 2017. Pretty much all of the spacer kits are about the same plus they will warranty anything the dealer will not because of the Lift kit. This is the kit I used but the part number you need may differ depending on what arms you have.

http://www.superlift.com/3-5-inch-upper-control-arm-uca-kit-for-the-2014-2015-chevygmc-1500-4wd-pickups-with-factory-aluminum-control-arms

Tires are the new Cooper STT Pros, LT295/60R20s. They definitely make some noise but quieter them most MTs I've heard.

Truck sits at wheels at 40.5" Front and 42.25" Rear. Just the right amount of rake for me. I hate the sagging look when I tow my boat.

Who installed your lift? I'm in the Baton Rouge area also.

Do you know how much taller the new rear block is compared to the factory block?

thanks.

Who installed your lift? I'm in the Baton Rouge area also.

Do you know how much taller the new rear block is compared to the factory block?

thanks.

A buddy that works at a local dealership did it for me. I didn't measure the rear blocks but they looked about 2". Super Lift was very helpful on the phone so I'm sure you could give them a call.

Well you math is a little flawed. [emoji12] 3.5-2.5= 1. 34-32=2, 2/2=1. 1+1=2. I should be 2" higher then you. I'm really just messing with ya. All of these trucks sit a little different. Are your tires really 32", are mine really 34"? Did we measure exactly the same? I measured from the ground across the middle of center cap to the fender lip.

Thanks for the compliment though!!!

Haha my bad. I wasn't thinkin clearly on the tires and i thought you said you had a 4" not a 3.5". Leave it to a guy with a math degree and a mechanical engineering degree to mess up the math and the logic lmao!!!!

Archived