Graphite metallic - new color for 2017

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GMC Terrain Gray is not the same color, that's coded 'G7Q' and the one for the truck is coded 'GPA'

GPA is Dark Slate Metallic on GMC

G7Q is Graphite Grey Metallic on GMC

Source: 2017 GMC order guide

So far I only find the color GPA on the trucks and full size vans. The other grays are not the same color.

Probably going to have to wait a while, new colors are not often available a start up. Only truck being built now are crew cabs, double cabs are scheduler for 9/12/16 startup.

Correct me if I am wrong ? The new Silverado color is Graphite metallic not Graphite gray metallic . The 2017 Chevy Cruze now comes in Graphite metallic which is also a new color for the Cruze .

Cadillac has the same color not sure what the code is. I like the color on the terrain not sure if I would want one so dark. Plus that would be 3 gray vehicles

Ryan

Correct me if I am wrong ? The new Silverado color is Graphite metallic not Graphite gray metallic . The 2017 Chevy Cruze now comes in Graphite metallic which is also a new color for the Cruze .

You appear to be correct

d017b9bde78cf1b45b1decf79405e988.jpg

Ryan

As I said prior; the truck in my signature is a 2016, and Graphite according to the window decal from the stealership. It looks exactly like the pix posted prior.

My WT has the "sparkles" in the Graphite paint color, and everyone that sees my truck, just loves the color.

I've tried posting pix of it here; but forum says file size "too large", and I don't know how to downsize it............sorry.

Archived