Graphite metallic - new color for 2017

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know Ryan is this is the color I am looking for. Have looked at a 17 GMC Terrain's in the same Graphite Grey Metallic color and I am in love with it!

Have you seen the terrain in person? Is it light or dark?

Ryan

Hey guys, Yeah Ryan it is just a bit darker than the Greystone Metallic of a about 6 years back but not as dark as the Storm Grey from way back. My opinion would be just a wee bit lighter than your Camaro.

I wish they would offer Carbon Flash Metallic from the Corvette

In 2012 I want a carbon flash metallic ZL1. Only issue was they made 1 and mr Hendricks got it at barrett Jackson for like 1 million :(

Ryan

In 2012 I want a carbon flash metallic ZL1. Only issue was they made 1 and mr Hendricks got it at barrett Jackson for like 1 million :(

Ryan

They made them in '13 though if you got the 100th anniversary edition. We have one that comes in for service. Looks great with the black wheels with red stripe.

So is the new Graphite metallic darker than the Tungsten metallic ?? My brother builds the Chevy Cruze and he said Graphite metallic is a new color on the 2017's also.

To me it is not the same color. The new Graphite is a real Grey color. Tungsten is not grey imo, tungsten looks different depending on what direction you look at it.

Let's re-up this question. Has anyone seen a 17 Silverado/Sierra in the new Graphite or the Pepperdust color? Lots of 17's showing up on the lots but in all the old colors!

Archived