6" lift with 33" tires

Truck looks really good. Often, folks try to stuff too much tire on these trucks.

Thanks. Mine started off as a 4 inch Pro Comp lift, but became a 6 inch lift after speaking with them about adding the Pro Runner SS shocks up front. It actually stretched the 4 out to a 6 after doing that. That is why I have 33's on there, but actually like it that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Thanks. Mine started off as a 4 inch Pro Comp lift, but became a 6 inch lift after speaking with them about adding the Pro Runner SS shocks up front. It actually stretched the 4 out to a 6 after doing that. That is why I have 33's on there, but actually like it that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

thats how all 4-6" kits from the same manufacturer are. I did the same thing with my zone lol

Sent from your sister's house

thats how all 4-6" kits from the same manufacturer are. I did the same thing with my zone lol

You are correct for the most part. There 4-6" kits contain 90% of the same parts, but they use different knuckles and spring seat collars on there 4 and 6" kits to achieve the desired amount of lift. It took a few discussions with my local 4 Wheel Parts, regional manager, and the lead engineer with Pro Comp to determine if everything would work together correctly and not prematurely wear out parts. There 4-6" kits contain 90% of the same parts.

You are correct for the most part. There 4-6" kits contain 90% of the same parts, but they use different knuckles and spring seat collars on there 4 and 6" kits to achieve the desired amount of lift. It took a few discussions with my local 4 Wheel Parts, regional manager, and the lead engineer with Pro Comp to determine if everything would work together correctly and not prematurely wear out parts. There 4-6" kits contain 90% of the same parts.

pro comp is different from BDS, Zone, and RCX I guess. The only difference with their kits 4-6 and 5-7.5 are just struts/spacers and rear blocks.

Archived