Color matched tow mirrors

I have a white Sierra that I would like to color match the mirrors. I've seen the chrome caps on the ltz models, but I would like to match mine white. I haven't seen any 2016 mirrors matched.. Yet. Does anyone have any insite on this? Do they sell caps? Or are people painting them.

Why not Plastidip them? If it doesn't work, peel it off.

Tbh I don't really care for plastidip.. It's a cheap solution. Don't get me wrong sure it may work.. but knowing I used a spray can to do my Mirrors on my 45000$ truck doesn't satisfy me. Maybe I can dip them, if I like how it looks. Professionally get them sprayed. Not to bash the dip method, but it's just not my cup of tea. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out great & I'll keep it! Good advice

I bought the black ones from gmparts. Com and had dealer body shop paint them and pop them on.. Love em!

How much did they charge to paint and install them, if you don't mind me asking.

How much did they charge to paint and install them, if you don't mind me asking.

Actually I was there with the truck getting work done already and they just painted and pop them on for no charge

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have the chrome tow mirrors, but would like to have them painted to match.

Body shop guys said you cannot paint the chrome ones it will chip. You have to have or get the black ones.

Body shop guys said you cannot paint the chrome ones it will chip. You have to have or get the black ones.

Yep, was told the same thing when I went to the body shop about having the chrome center section painted white on the 09 I had.

Archived