Post pictures of your vinyl wrap!

Had roof wrapped along with my hood and tailgate partially done in a Matte Black Carbon Fiber... It's hard to view the pattern in pics though... It looks to be just Matte Black...

Nice. Before I got my truck, I was considering doing something similar to yours... wanted to do a redline concept clone.

Maybe next time...

Had roof wrapped along with my hood and tailgate partially done in a Matte Black Carbon Fiber... It's hard to view the pattern in pics though... It looks to be just Matte Black...

Looks sharp. I've never been a huge fan of wrapping/decals since I had them on my Camaro, but this looks good.

• Like 1

Willyism I am real interested in seeing more pictures of your cab wing. Do you by chance have any side profile pics or anything that would show more of the overall cab and wing?

• Like 1

Willyism I am real interested in seeing more pictures of your cab wing. Do you by chance have any side profile pics or anything that would show more of the overall cab and wing?

If I have sunlight left after I get off today, I'll post them.... If not I can text or email them faster... Check your DM...

• 2 months later...

Vinyl Use Updates...ec784318ffcea14345bbfaa6e07ef6f9.jpgf1bcec09ee05fec73ab3f415dcd903b2.jpg9f1cbed3d3c560d715b6fd4766d9c4bb.jpg98e520efccf954ec9abdb1ea441d235f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow i just did my radio surround and the flat spots on the door panel.

Radio surround took for ever!

any tips/tricks on doing the vents as they seem like they are going to be a lot harder.......

wow i just did my radio surround and the flat spots on the door panel.

Radio surround took for ever!

any tips/tricks on doing the vents as they seem like they are going to be a lot harder.......

Take your time is the biggest tip I can give... Also, I've found that stretching without heat works better for me... I usually use heat when I finished to seal it or when doing difficult curves or areas... I'm tackling my cup holder and arm rest tray this afternoon. I need to add some color so I'll be adding some welt piping when I'm finished with the vinyl.

Vinyl Use Updates...ec784318ffcea14345bbfaa6e07ef6f9.jpgf1bcec09ee05fec73ab3f415dcd903b2.jpg9f1cbed3d3c560d715b6fd4766d9c4bb.jpg98e520efccf954ec9abdb1ea441d235f.jpg

Really good job on the vinyl wrapping. I seriously like the interior pieces and have been trying to decide what color to do my own! [emoji1303]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...