Post pictures of your vinyl wrap!

Is vinyl wrap only available in that matte finish or can you get a gloss finish for bumpers to match the rest of the truck? Will it work on more complicated surfaces like a grille?

Is vinyl wrap only available in that matte finish or can you get a gloss finish for bumpers to match the rest of the truck? Will it work on more complicated surfaces like a grille?

Available in matte and gloss. Believe they also have metallic, etc.

I had my 14 silverado wrapped - grill and bumpers included. I used plasti-dip on the chrome honey-comb and they wrapped the chrome remaining portion.

It messed up in the corners, but they re-laid it and it worked great.

Available in matte and gloss. Believe they also have metallic, etc.

I had my 14 silverado wrapped - grill and bumpers included. I used plasti-dip on the chrome honey-comb and they wrapped the chrome remaining portion.

It messed up in the corners, but they re-laid it and it worked great.

Sweet, thanks!

Did you wrap the whole thing or just the bumpers? Trying to see what it would cost to colormatch my bumpers at least, probably grill as well.

Sweet, thanks!

Did you wrap the whole thing or just the bumpers? Trying to see what it would cost to colormatch my bumpers at least, probably grill as well.

Anytime.

I did both bumpers, grille surround, and headlight surrounds. ~$500 to match black. Used 3m 1080 Gloss Black.

Probably looking $400 for both bumpers and $100 for the grill roughly.

Anytime.

I did both bumpers, grille surround, and headlight surrounds. ~$500 to match black. Used 3m 1080 Gloss Black.

Probably looking $400 for both bumpers and $100 for the grill roughly.

That's not bad at all! Obviously the price will vary from shop to shop but I can definitely afford that. Any downsides to vinyl that you know of? As opposed to actually painting, does it chip or anything? Did you have to remove the bumpers or did they do that (if needed at all). Sorry for the 21 questions lol, PM me if you want

That's not bad at all! Obviously the price will vary from shop to shop but I can definitely afford that. Any downsides to vinyl that you know of? As opposed to actually painting, does it chip or anything? Did you have to remove the bumpers or did they do that (if needed at all). Sorry for the 21 questions lol, PM me if you want

No worries. In direct Texas sunlight you could slightly see the vinyl was lighter than the paint, but very minimal. No chipping, it actually protects your paint/chrome underneath. Didn't remove the bumpers/sensors, they did it all for me. Should be cheaper if you did this though. Might not have to remove the bumpers.

No worries. In direct Texas sunlight you could slightly see the vinyl was lighter than the paint, but very minimal. No chipping, it actually protects your paint/chrome underneath. Didn't remove the bumpers/sensors, they did it all for me. Should be cheaper if you did this though. Might not have to remove the bumpers.

I see, that's something that would probably bug me, lol. Any pics of it by chance?

I see, that's something that would probably bug me, lol. Any pics of it by chance?

Post #41...won't ever be able to tell via a pic.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/186284-eagle-eyes-vs-anzos/page-3

Any recommended shops in the Dallas/Ft Worth area??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had mine done here in Austin from a local shop...even though I'm from the Dallas area.

Dallas will prob have more vinyl guys.

Post #41...won't ever be able to tell via a pic.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/186284-eagle-eyes-vs-anzos/page-3

I had mine done here in Austin from a local shop...even though I'm from the Dallas area.

Dallas will prob have more vinyl guys.

Damn that looks so bad ass... I think that just sealed the deal for me. Wonder how it would look with the honeycomb still chrome... I love the look of the denali's that have everything black and the chrome grill. Decisions

• 5 months later...