Best sounding exhaust

I also did not want to pay big money on a cat back. I did some research and went with a borla muffler. Removed the resonator. Left the valve. Extremely happy with it. Compliments left and right.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys so much for all the input. After watching some videos the super 10 sounds almost perfect. I wish I could find one that would make that pop though when revving the motor at a stop or in neutral.

Where is your video clip

I'm thinking about getting the carven

Is yours a 5.3

Haven't gotten a clip yet, just got it put on the other day. But it does sound pretty good!

This is the clip that made me decide to order one!

Haven't gotten a clip yet, just got it put on the other day. But it does sound pretty good!

This is the clip that made me decide to order one!

Carven here I come. That sold me too. It's funny I bought that exact tip. It came in yesterday . Did you remove that flapper valve everyone talks about and did you remove the resonator after the muffler

Carven here I come. That sold me too. It's funny I bought that exact tip. It came in yesterday . Did you remove that flapper valve everyone talks about and did you remove the resonator after the muffler

I removed the muffler, flapper valve, and resonator. My truck is tuned so I don't have any drone. I don't know how it would be in v4 mode.

This can be a subjective question.

For me, the simple muffler delete was perfect. Drone is minimal IMO, and mainly occurs on expressway. I will admit - I've considered the V4 disable module.

I had a Summit Racing dual cat-back on my 2001. I can't believe how good this one sounds simply by removing the muffler and adding a piece of pipe. For $63, definitely bang for the buck.

Archived