Muffler delete 6.0

Did some research on this site, couldn't find much.. Anyone remove the muffler & fill in with a filler piece of pipe no muffler on their new 6.0?? Just looking for feedback. Had a 10 series FM on my 5.3.... Let's just say it got annoying fast with the AFM & being geared 3.08...

Did some research on this site, couldn't find much.. Anyone remove the muffler & fill in with a filler piece of pipe no muffler on their new 6.0?? Just looking for feedback. Had a 10 series FM on my 5.3.... Let's just say it got annoying fast with the AFM & being geared 3.08...

Had a straight 3inch pipe on my old 6.0

Sounded sweet like ls1 slp bad@$!

Even though I lost a fair amount of hearing thanks to the Army Artillery and Helicopter turbines, a straight pipe deal is even outside my likes. I like a nice, throaty sound though, and I got that by dumping the trash can muffler and putting on a Magnaflow. Not loud inside or out, just a nice muscle car style throaty sound.

To loud?? Hmm... My definition of loud may be different than yours :P.. What exactly do you mean I won't be able to get away with it being 6.0?

No, we are on the same page, like over half throttle and you are getting pulled over loud, the 6.0 has huge pipes and is super loud strait pipped unlike the half ton where you could strait pipe and no one would even notice.

• 6 months later...

Archived