Request for Michelin LTX AT2 Tire Pics

I just ordered a second tire/wheel setup using the Michelin LTX A/T2's and new GMC All-Terrain Wheels (NZH)

I swapped out the Goodyear Wrangles SR/A for Michelin Defender LTX M/S when I took delivery last week.

I just ordered a second tire/wheel setup using the Michelin LTX A/T2's and new GMC All-Terrain Wheels (NZH)

I swapped out the Goodyear Wrangles SR/A for Michelin Defender LTX M/S when I took delivery last week.

When u get a chance, can we get some pics of both??

I ended up going with Hankook Dynapro AT3's on the stock 20's in 275/55/20. All in all a nice tire, a little more aggressive looking, but nothing too crazy. Rides nice, wearing well and priced good as well.

How many miles do you have on your set? Mine have roughly 25k and 2 of mine are cupping like crazy. Except for one time they have been rotated every oil change.

How many miles do you have on your set? Mine have roughly 25k and 2 of mine are cupping like crazy. Except for one time they have been rotated every oil change.

I only have 5k, so no issues yet. You should take them back, shouldn't be doing that.

In terms of tire dressing I put on Blackfire Tire Gel yesterday after washing it, supposedly it's one of the few water based tire shines out there as most others are silicone based. Suppose to keep the brown ozone stuff from forming as quickly on the tire, but you do have to wash it with a soap and such before putting it on to clean the brown off

Archived