Headlight Illumination Issues

Called the dealer and told them about it, they called me back saying that my 'truck has halogens and this TSB does not apply to it. The new bulbs in that TSB would not fit my truck anyways.'...

I have a 2014 Sierra SLT (purchased in October of 2013)... are they playing dumb or am I missing something here?

they probably think you have a chevy lol

abd88c6fd2bff6ab00d3cc0dfabee948.jpg

Morimoto 3five 6000k kit. Best choice I made when changing head light color and brightness. Not too blue and not dingy yellow. Bright bright white. Check it out from the front

2b855935d0ba0de98be4c3f8d778decf.jpg

a3bdcf2c0988a9b7fabb959506575ed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I get a link to the 35 6000K? I want to get those

Can I get a link to the 35 6000K? I want to get those

Unfortunately the Morimoto website dosent let u purchase from them without going thru dealer, but I did find this link, not sure about the price so do some price searching before buying...

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/hid-systems/morimoto-elite-hid-system-h11.html#.VTBkd4Y8KJI

^^the morimoto HID Kit from TRS was 179 when I ordered mine I believe. I sold it soon as it made it to the house, but it was right around that price. Probably is right, most have been going with the Sierra spec kits or Silverado kits from TRS for a plug and play setup more or less.

-Skeet

Can someone confirm the voltage after the update. My dealer says my truck was up to date. I am still at 12.4v though. I was thinking this isn't an update everyone gets, i.e. When they hook it up to update it, there is no update for this based on VIN. They have to find the update and apply it.

Can someone confirm the voltage after the update. My dealer says my truck was up to date. I am still at 12.4v though. I was thinking this isn't an update everyone gets, i.e. When they hook it up to update it, there is no update for this based on VIN. They have to find the update and apply it.

I tested the voltage post update. 14+ volts.

Do you have Vosla bulbs installed?

I tested the voltage post update. 14+ volts.

Do you have Vosla bulbs installed?

Thanks for confirming. I just wanted to make sure before I talk to them again or try another dealer. I do have the Vosla bulbs.

Got out to check my headlights finally last night and noticed they definitely are better. Are they twice as good as they were? No. But they are better. I definitely notice more light shines into the ditches when I'm on the highway and the road is a bit brighter and the light projects further.

Once I put some Rigid D2 Driving lights in where my fogs are, I'll be able to see absolutely everything I bet!