Headlight Illumination Issues

I think HIDs will go in before they consider LEDs

That would be my guess too, especially since the new yukons have them now. I guess it's just too hard to offer that as an option on a pickup truck lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Called different dealer this am and gave them part no.23342527 vosla bulb. Also gave them PIT5374A. Could have bought two acres on the moon easier! She said bulbs are not in any dist. centers? Like I said before,number of trucks sold x2 equals number needed! Then she said is there anything else I can help you with. Gotta love them.

not backordered in canada... once my dealership found out this service bulletin existed they ordered a few sets.

Finally got my dealer to perform the upgrade. Made a big improvement, but.... Now the headlight buckets need replacing and the mechanic left a trim removal tool under the hood.

Went back to have new headlights installed... this time they did not snap in the piece that goes under the lights correctly, no big deal it just needed to be pushed in. The big thing is they put a small dent along with to small scratches in the passenger fender. Big enough to see but not big enough to fix. I know this was no there before because I would have seen it when I washed it and waxed it..

So much for getting the first dent out of the way NOT And to top it off it took all day for them to do this and the service manager told me he had one of his best guys do this and not an " oil change guy". guess this tells me what to expect for warranty work in the future...

Also they offer a free car wash with every service.. NOT DONE " I thought it was done" He was looking at another Truck

3475 Southwestern Blvd., Orchard Park, NY 14127 - (716) 667-2000

Edited by Whatever64

I think HIDs will go in before they consider LEDs

I can live with that. When will there be more information about the 2016 Sierra?

Had a 2007 Sierra Denali. Then, it was one of the first in Europe, pick up trucks are stil very rare in Europe. And if you see one it is almost always a Ram.

I'm planning to buy a 2016 Sierra Denali, or a F150 platinum. ( The Denali looks better)

but as an outsider, it seems like there are more problems with the Sierra (I read forums and consumer reviews)

I finally had the upgrade done. Didn't tell the wife and specifically waited until dark to run an errand with her. She asked if I had done something to the headlights, because everything was brighter. So there is definitely an improvement to the untrained and unaware eye. :)

• Like 4

I can live with that. When will there be more information about the 2016 Sierra?

Had a 2007 Sierra Denali. Then, it was one of the first in Europe, pick up trucks are stil very rare in Europe. And if you see one it is almost always a Ram.

I'm planning to buy a 2016 Sierra Denali, or a F150 platinum. ( The Denali looks better)

but as an outsider, it seems like there are more problems with the Sierra (I read forums and consumer reviews)

Why not buy a Ram ?

I finally had the upgrade done. Didn't tell the wife and specifically waited until dark to run an errand with her. She asked if I had done something to the headlights, because everything was brighter. So there is definitely an improvement to the untrained and unaware eye. :)

Well done brotha!!! hahha, which kit did you go with?

Why not buy a Ram ?

Uhm.... uh, answer is obvious! Sierra looks soooooooooooo much classier durrr