Headlight Illumination Issues

How are they? Do they match the LED running lights in color?

I just spoke with my dealers service manager and they are aware of the TSB he has ordered the parts for my Sierra and it is covered by the warranty. I do not have an F in my VIN I have a G

Anyone who has had it done, can you give us the model number of the bulb please?!

I wonder if this is the one? *Edit, nevermind, this is the bulb, found it in a post on page 16.

http://www.vosla-german-lighting.com/upload/products/pdf/en/28432.pdf

Edited by Dropsix

How are they? Do they match the LED running lights in color?

A co-worker has the Putco LED fogs and they don't match the factory LED's. The Putco-Luminix is around the 6000K where the factory LED's are more around the 4300K.

• Like 1

I've been talking to Josh (National Sales Mgr.with Anzo) since last summer about headlights for the new Sierra. He emailed me yesterday and they just arrived. Projector, LED DRL with U Bar, plug and play and use H7 bulb. Don't know how they perform but they look nice. They're not on the website yet but here's pics. Available in black or chrome.

post-91158-0-13943700-1425493035_thumb.jpg

post-91158-0-31175500-1425493126_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Those black look nice, I don't know how I feel about the "U bar", and I like the OEM DRL's compared to how they look in the pic of the black. In the chrome pic they look much brighter though. Any word on pricing?

-Skeet

• Like 1

Those black look nice, I don't know how I feel about the "U bar", and I like the OEM DRL's compared to how they look in the pic of the black. In the chrome pic they look much brighter though. Any word on pricing?

-Skeet

I like the chrome as well. Maybe it looks brighter because the LED's are reflecting on the chrome but then on the black ones, it may just be the picture and may be brighter in person. Jobber price was around $600. Not sure what the discount pricing will be.

Those look a little busy for my tastes. Actually I think I could do without the LED running lights that come stock lol.

I for one like the U bar and LED's. I know someone who has a Silverado with U bar and looks really nice and better in person than from a picture. Many have tried to install the SLT LED's in SLT's with no success and have been waiting for lights with LED's that would work in the SLE. So for whoever wants LED headlights, hear ya go.

• Like 1

Here is the wording of the TSB for applicable build dates:

1. For vehicles built before 12/23/14 at Flint Assembly (11th Vin Digit "F"), 1/13/15 at Silao Assembly (11th Vin Digit "G") or 1/16/15 at Ft. Wayne Assembly (11th Vin Digit "Z"), reprogram the BCM with the latest calibration available in TIS2WEB starting on 1/12/2015. The new BCM calibration will increase the voltage to the headlight bulbs in both the low beam and high beam selections.

Important: All vehicles built after the above dates already have the new BCM calibrations and the BCM reprogramming does NOT need to be performed.

Excellent. I have an appointment for next week for an oil change, tire rotation, 15k service. I will have them do this as well. Always nice to have a TSB number.