Headlight Illumination Issues

Just called the dealership and gave them the TSB number (thanks) they said I needed to bring my truck in so they can start the process. Unfortunately he told me that it wasn't covered under warranty, so I don't know how much I'm going to have to pay for all of this, but this will eliminate the only thing I don't like about my truck. Can't wait.

Just called the dealership and gave them the TSB number (thanks) they said I needed to bring my truck in so they can start the process. Unfortunately he told me that it wasn't covered under warranty, so I don't know how much I'm going to have to pay for all of this, but this will eliminate the only thing I don't like about my truck. Can't wait.

Not covered under warranty lol??? Did you ask why? It's on them bud..

He said it's not a recall, so I'd have to have some kind of special accessory warranty or something for it to be covered. He wasn't willing to help me till I told him I'd pay for it if it wasn't covered by warranty.

The TSB says right in it labour times to use for vehicles under warranty. (assuming you are still in warranty period)

He said it's not a recall, so I'd have to have some kind of special accessory warranty or something for it to be covered. He wasn't willing to help me till I told him I'd pay for it if it wasn't covered by warranty.

He is wrong, if your still under the 3/36 or if you have an gmpp extended it is covered 100%!

Cool thanks man, I was looking everywhere with no luck. I was going to print it off and bring it with me to the dealer at lunch lol.

Don't you already have LED's in? haha. Why bother?

Don't you already have LED's in? haha. Why bother?

Yessir I do lol. I'm taking them out before I go in to try and get the update. I figured the BCM flash would make them even brighter too. Really if it makes the stock bulbs good, I may sell the LeD to keep it all oem.

-Skeet

Yessir I do lol. I'm taking them out before I go in to try and get the update. I figured the BCM flash would make them even brighter too. Really if it makes the stock bulbs good, I may sell the LeD to keep it all oem.

-Skeet

Fair enough, sir.