Headlight Illumination Issues

Does 9012 +30 mean anything to anyone? I'm dropping my truck off Monday evening for the upgrade and will get info off packaging etc.

Really hope that GM came up with something to improve the stock headlights. I did the 9011 HIR modification it is better but still not as bright as my 2010 GMC. Up late last night installing auto dimming Interior mirror.

• Like 1

would love to see a service bulletin number.

No bulletins. Its a rolling production change that started the 27th of January. Anything built after has the new bulb, whatever the change may be.

EDIT:

Looks like they are available, new p/n, which is to an existing bulb. Bulb is used in the current GM vehicles, Volt. ATS. Lacrosse, Regal.

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1

That's them service manager told me Bolsa, I mistook his B for a V. Volsa, good work, hope these fo the trick, I let you know.

Just a general question - How could that type of bulb be any better than the HID conversion from TRS other than there wouldn't be any wiring involved? Still utilizing the stock projector right? I've got a FX-R projector kit on order now. I already did the TRS kit and it was a huge improvement, but not the same as what I had when I did my Mini H1 retrofit on 2001 Denali XL. Once you've had that level of lighting or better, nothing else will do...