Headlight Illumination Issues

GM has a fix for the dim lighting and if you are still within your 3/36 warranty it is no charge to you. You shouldn't have to call corporate at all.

#PIT5374B: Headlight Performance (BCM Calibration and Bulbs)

Your dealer is blowing some smoke. Give them that number and they will help you if not find another dealer.

Welcome to the forum!

GM has a fix for the dim lighting and if you are still within your 3/36 warranty it is no charge to you. You shouldn't have to call corporate at all.

#PIT5374B: Headlight Performance (BCM Calibration and Bulbs)

Your dealer is blowing some smoke. Give them that number and they will help you if not find another dealer.

Welcome to the forum!

No the dealership wont replace them I had to call corporate about them.My truck only has less than 6000 miles on it and they will not issue a recall on these trucks unless people call them and file complaints.

No the dealership wont replace them I had to call corporate about them.My truck only has less than 6000 miles on it and they will not issue a recall on these trucks unless people call them and file complaints.

Corporate stated that the dealerships are independent and they couldn't force them to replace anything,they just sell the the Trucks it's up to the dealerships.

Also I did go to another dealer same thing actually two other dealerships. 3 total

Depending on when your truck was built, the TSB was already done from factory.

so the dealers would be correct on not being able to replace the bulbs and reprogram the BCM.

what are the build dates with the upgraded lights? Not sure if mine are.

Depending on when your truck was built, the TSB was already done from factory.

so the dealers would be correct on not being able to replace the bulbs and reprogram the BCM.

The headlights wasn't replaced at the factory Chevy dealership confirmed it. They stated they needed to be replaced by GMC Dealership.

Edited by marie77

Admins pulled it. Hopefully they will put it back up.

I saw the link earlier, so how do we go about moving forward with this?

Edited by cev103

Admins pulled it. Hopefully they will put it back up.

I believe you've already been told we're discussing this with site administration. Consider yourself lucky we're even considering being flexible because you're already in violation of site rules having two accounts. We could easily ban both accounts.

• Like 1

Please see the on going headlight illumination topic here. This will be merged into the current topic

Headlight Illumination Issues

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165447-Headlight-Illumination-Issues

Ryan