Headlight Illumination Issues

Just ordered some LED bulbs from LED Headlights Pro http://www.ledheadlightspro.com/9012/9012-single-beam-full-led-headlights-kit/ Previously mentioned LED Lights not available in Canada :( they say 5000 lumens at 45 watts, I will post the results when I get them... 100% satisfaction guarantee , so we will see!..... Not Chinese..made in Germany

Curious, what was the expected shipping times to Calgary?

Just had a look on their website, not too bad actually

according to their service guy, should be quite an improvement, if not, 100% satisfaction guarantee!.. If I wait for GM to solve the problem, I will be dead! Wrote a real letter and mailed it to their engineering department, not even a confirmation of receipt! Could be the last GM I purchase! Had similar problems with the Terrain I had.

Edited by rufous03

Are those LED's going to fit inside the housing with that big heatsink/fan combo on the backside?

Otherwise you are going to be driving with the cover's off, unless you can find that member who 3D printed the extended covers.

Are those LED's going to fit inside the housing with that big heatsink/fan combo on the backside?

Otherwise you are going to be driving with the cover's off, unless you can find that member who 3D printed the extended covers.

I have a set of LEDs ( wrong ballast though so they don't function properly) with an Identical fan size and they fit perfectly.

they said they were for the sierra, no modifications, so about to find out. Looked at the light assembly and there appears to be more than enough room, if not back they go! Hope they fit, really need something better for lighting

they said they were for the sierra, no modifications, so about to find out. Looked at the light assembly and there appears to be more than enough room, if not back they go! Hope they fit, really need something better for lighting

good to hear. I just remember another set of LED's had a huge heatsink and fan on the back side of the bulbs. And they would not fit in the OEM housing without modifying the cover.

good to hear. I just remember another set of LED's had a huge heatsink and fan on the back side of the bulbs. And they would not fit in the OEM housing without modifying the cover.

I think I know the one's you are referring to, looked at them then decided that because of the heat sink and fan there would be too much heat generated in such a confined space, so keep looking and found these ones

• Like 1

Just ordered some LED bulbs from LED Headlights Pro http://www.ledheadlightspro.com/9012/9012-single-beam-full-led-headlights-kit/ Previously mentioned LED Lights not available in Canada :( they say 5000 lumens at 45 watts, I will post the results when I get them... 100% satisfaction guarantee , so we will see!..... Not Chinese..made in Germany

Waiting to hear. My 09 Sierra lows are scary on our dark rural roads.

Still waiting! Customer service is impossible to contact, chat is not great even if you can get in contact. Didn't take them long to get their money and charged more than was posted on their site...in US dollars I might add. So basically I would not deal with this company again, just hope I can finally get what I ordered. :help:

Still waiting! Customer service is impossible to contact, chat is not great even if you can get in contact. Didn't take them long to get their money and charged more than was posted on their site...in US dollars I might add. So basically I would not deal with this company again, just hope I can finally get what I ordered. :help:

They cite," Severely congested due to the amount of orders put in due to the 40% off".

They cite," Severely congested due to the amount of orders put in due to the 40% off".

Good excuse, but doesn't fly...even though the site said 40% off, they didn't include it on the invoice nor have they shipped it too of many things they screwed up on I did not see anything about a congested site.

Edited by rufous03

Good excuse, but doesn't fly...even though the site said 40% off, they didn't include it on the invoice nor have they shipped it too of many things they screwed up on I did not see anything about a congested site.

This was what one of the chat people have stated. Their phone number seems very hit and miss as well.