My 2015 Silverado 4 Inch BDS

Because if that clip is left on your wheel will not sit 100% flush so at higher speeds you'll be a slight vibration / wobble witch can be discomforting.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to know. I'll have to check that out. How are you guys taking your aftermarket wheels off? The only way I can figure to get them off is using a deep socket and breaker bar. The standard lug wrench won't fit.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Good to know. I'll have to check that out. How are you guys taking your aftermarket wheels off? The only way I can figure to get them off is using a deep socket and breaker bar. The standard lug wrench won't fit.

That's correct impact will work to just make sure to torque them to spec after and then get a re torque after about a 100miles down the road.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So I was looking at bds lift and it looks like you have to do some cutting. Is there any 4 inch lift suspension lift that doesnt?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think most of the good quality kits require cutting and modifying the front end. Readylift, rough country, and some others make an upper control arm kit that is all bolt on. These kits will kill your angles though.

So I was looking at bds lift and it looks like you have to do some cutting. Is there any 4 inch lift suspension lift that doesnt?

are you ever going to remove the kit any time soon? if not, why does it matter if it requires cutting? just wondering.

are you ever going to remove the kit any time soon? if not, why does it matter if it requires cutting? just wondering.

Scared mostly. First truck ever and I would like to avoid cutting while under warranty. Maybe I won't like the lift who knows.

Nice rig! you never see green trucks that often that are modified. What offset wheels did you buy they sit perfect

Thanks man. Yea, everyone that has a lift where I live are mostly 6 or 7 inch lifts on black trucks. I'm happy with my green lifted truck. The wheels have 5.5 inches of backspacing, which equates to a +14 offset.post-156672-146016222188_thumb.jpg

post-156672-146016222188_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Thanks man. Yea, everyone that has a lift where I live are mostly 6 or 7 inch lifts on black trucks. I'm happy with my green lifted truck. The wheels have 5.5 inches of backspacing, which equates to a +14 offset.attachicon.gif0407161615a.jpg

Clean Truck. I have am looking at getting this lift for my Green 15' Sierra hows it holding up? anymore pics?

Im a real newb to lifting trucks, so excuse the stupid questions, but when you say the wheels have 5.5 of offspacing, is that something you had to do to push the wheels out to lineup with the wheel wells?

Love this look, your truck is perfect. I like how you dont have a bunch of bullsh!t hanging all over it too like bug reflectors/window deflectors etc..

Archived